From theory to practice - page 232

Alexander_K2:

Yes

Well, in your book (or rather, the Shelepins') the lambda is fundamentally positive.

Alexander_K2:
Maybe someone will program this function in a thorough and complete way - what if it produces incredibly accurate predictions? I don't know... I've only used a small part of Shelepin's theory...
Row it out.

Sometimes mocking formulas seems like a heuristic, but how frustrating when you realise it's a trivial mistake

so far I see that breaking the 50 cents profit barrier is not working after all.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Well, in your book (or rather, Shelepiny's) lambda is fundamentally positive.

There, yes. There, the Bessel function should give negative values. I only used what I needed from it. And on the distributions of the increments and the sum of the increments in the sliding window, you can see this product. I even showed somewhere this decomposition into 2 function components.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sometimes mocking formulas seems like a heuristic, but how frustrating when you realise it's a trivial mistake

So far, I see that the 50 cents profit breakthrough isn't working out.

How do you explain the fact that the variance indicated by the Shelepins is just amazingly accurate in indicating support/resistance lines? Coincidence? If we don't believe in anything, we'll never find the Grail.

Alexander_K2:

There, yes. There, the Bessel function should give negative values. I only used what I needed from it. And on the distributions of the increments and the sum of the increments in the sliding window, you can see this product. I even showed somewhere this decomposition into 2 function components.

Have you tried playing with Maple? There you can solve such awesome equations and find functions.

Renat Akhtyamov:

So far I see that a breakthrough of the 50 cu profit barrier is not possible after all

The evil puppet has squeezed 50 euros and is moving world prices so that Alexander won't have enough for beer. Puppets are strange people....

Dr. Trader:

The evil puppet has squeezed 50 euros and is moving world prices so that Alexander won't have enough for beer. Puppets are strange people....

yes in the same thread revelations of the owner of DC......

after which I threw a post - alexander's second level now

Well, let's keep an eye out.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Have you tried playing with Maple? There you can solve such awesome equations and find functions.

No, Alexei. The task was already very difficult... If it wasn't for this work of the Shelepins, I wouldn't even be close to where I am now. I can't go any further on my own. I'll just perfect the algorithm, that's all.

Alexander_K2:

How do you explain the fact that the variance indicated by the Shelepins is just strikingly accurate in indicating support/resistance lines? Coincidence? If we don't believe in anything, we will never find the Grail.

I have already said it here - pull down the chart vertically to obtain a horizontal line and there will be the levels.
Reason: