From theory to practice - page 221

Alexander_K2:

You have to know how to calculate the observation window :)))))))

There's another hoax on the spot)) It's just that on the new channel, the mashka changes behaviour...

Dmitriy Skub:
Alexander, post the trading stats - there have been quite a few trades already. Just curious)

Pure physics against the market. No stop-losses, no take-profits.

In 1.5 months more than +200%.

Andrei:

Here we go again with the hoax.) It's just that on the new channel, the mashka changes behaviour...

No hoax.

Once again - I have literally been breaking time series with logarithms and exponents in order to bring different currency pairs to a single timeline. It didn't work.

All currency pairs are different. Each one needs to calculate its own moving observation window.

This is what all traders should remember once and for all.

Alexander_K2:

There is no mystification.

Once again - I have literally been breaking time series with logarithms and exponents in order to bring different currency pairs to a single timeline. It didn't work.

All currency pairs are different. Each one needs to calculate its own moving observation window.

This is what all traders should remember once and for all.

All currency pairs are in a single timeline as it is. The observation window is a different story - it depends on what you want to filter/analyse...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not driving, it's not my thing.

I'm off soon - my father-in-law and wife will be doing some hidden advertising for me. Pity if the branch dies...

Alexander_K2:

Pure physics against the market. No stop-losses, no take-profits.

In 1.5 months over +200%.

I have more than 200% profit in 2 weeks. One man asked me to show him how I am coming out of the drawdown. I gave him a slump of 40% and he is almost out. Even with +.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I have made over 200% profit in two weeks. One man asked me to show him how I was getting out of a slump. I gave him a 40%+ drawdown and I'm almost out. Even with +.

Give me a screenshot of the deal with a brief description. Without too much detail, but honestly, without misleading people :))

Alexander_K2:

A screenshot of the deal, with a brief description, in the studio! Without too much detail, but honestly, without leading those who are suffering down the wrong path :))

And how do you make a screenshot from the terminal with the trades? Forgive me for my illiteracy beforehand.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

How do I take a screenshot of the terminal with the trades? Forgive me for my illiteracy beforehand.

Well, just PrintScreen. Theory is important - why did it happen this way and Couldn't. happen otherwise.

Alexander_K2:

my father-in-law and wife will be doing the hidden advertising here instead of me. It would be a pity if the branch died...

Intellectually, nothing will change for the account. Except they'll get banned more often for advertising.
Reason: