From theory to practice - page 224

When I get tired, I just rest or go to bed. And if there are deals hanging in the meantime, I just make them safe.(Don't ask me how)

Alexander_K2:

already writing outlines of the most advanced methods of selling trading signals

no advertising allowed here. he's wasting his time.

Alexander_K2:

Pure physics against the market. No stop-losses, no take-profits.

In 1.5 months more than +200%.

Impressive. If it is not a secret, what are the criteria for fixing losing trades?

Grigori.S.B:
Impressive. If it is not a secret, what are the criteria for fixing losing trades?

Generally, if you correctly calculate a moving observation window (in seconds) for a particular pair (I remind you that ALL currency pairs differ from each other both by wave function and trading intensity(tick volume)), then there should be no loss-making trades at all.

Unfortunately, if you take only 1 pair, the trades will be extremely rare - 1-2 times a week. I find it boring and uninteresting. I deliberately take risks - now I'm working on 14 pairs at once, and eventually I should switch to 32.

But the quality of calculations of this sliding window suffers - I have no time to carefully process the statistical data.

That's why, when a losing trade occurs, I simply recalculate the moving window for this pair.

For exponential readout time I now have the following estimated parameters of observation windows:

AUDCAD - 12.100

AUDCHF - 8.100

AUDJPY - 10.000

AUDUSD - 6.400

CADJPY - 10.000

EURCHF - 10.000

EURGBP - 4.900

EURJPY - 19.600

EURUSD - 10.000

GBPCAD - 40.000

GBPCHF - 19.600

GBPJPY - 28.900

USDCAD - 16.900

USDCHF - 8.100

As you can see, some pairs are just dramatically different from each other.

Ideally, the size of the observation window should be calculated by software and over-optimisation should take place automatically.

But this complicates the algorithm and life in general.

Therefore, I take a losing trade as it is, don't make a sorrowful face and just consider it as a signal that it's time to recalculate :))))

And yes - both losing trades and positive trades are all recorded when the price returns to the average.

I remind you that in Forex we have some kind of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process, in which the price just relentlessly tends to the average value in a certain window of observation. It is only important to know how to calculate this window.

Alexander_K2:

And yes - both losing trades and positive trades are all recorded when the price returns to the average.

I remind you that in Forex we have some kind of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process, in which the price just relentlessly tends to the average value in a certain window of observation. It is only important to know how to calculate this window.

Not

just make you believe in it first and then livantos in the trend

Either we believe in the trend and the levantos happens in the flat

)

So the grail trades both

You have a flat strategy, what happens to it in a trend is above

Crosses are more likely to be flat, that's for sure, that's why I wouldn't apply this strategy on majors

i.e:

AUDCAD - 12.100

AUDCHF - 8.100

AUDJPY - 10.000

AUDUSD - 6.400

CADJPY - 10.000

EURCHF - 10.000

EURGBP - 4.900

EURJPY - 19.600

EURUSD - 10.000

GBPCAD - 40.000

GBPCHF - 19.600

GBPJPY - 28.900

USDCAD - 16.900

USDCHF - 8.100

Your strategy is successful mainly in the jpy crosses, because the yen is flatting since a couple of months, which is not typical for it

watch:

Renat Akhtyamov:

Crosses are more likely to be flat, that's for sure, so I wouldn't use this strategy on majors

Your strategy is successful mostly on jpy crosses because the yen has been flatlining since a couple of months, which is not typical for it

Thanks for such comments!

I myself come to the opinion that it's better to work with the crosses, but when traders with experience confirm it, there is nothing to think about.

Alexander_K2:

I myself come to the opinion that it is better to work on crosses.

And if you had thought about the physical meaning of your actions, you would have come to this conclusion on page 1, not 200 )

bas:
And if you had thought about the physical meaning of your actions, you would have come to that conclusion on page 1, not 200 )

:))))))))))))

Reason: