"Floating PositionSelect() error - page 8

prostotrader:

You have been told by several people how to do things for a long time now. If you want to remain in the darkness of your beliefs, be my guest. But there is no need to put it out there.

Karputov Vladimir:
You have been told how to do it by several people long ago. If you want to remain in the darkness of your beliefs - you are welcome. Only there is no need to put it out there.

So are you "trying" to ensure that mistakes are glossed over?

Is this your personal position or...?

MQ Alexander will there be any comment from you?

prostotrader:

So are you "trying" to ensure that mistakes are glossed over?

Is that your personal position or...?

There is no mistake. Only on arrival.

TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD

Adding a trade to the history. This is done as a result of order execution or account balance transactions.

i.e. only after a trade has been added to the history one can obtain TRUE information about the POSITION.

If you saw the position update before TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD arrived - well, just lucky, yes glorious fast internet and speed gateways. But in that case the position information is not true, i.e. relying on position information before TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD has arrived is cheating yourself.

Karputov Vladimir:

There is no error. Only on arrival

TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD

Adding a transaction to the history. Performed as a result of order execution or account balance transactions.

i.e. only after a trade has been added to the history one can obtain TRUE information about the POSITION.

If you saw the position update before TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD arrived - well, just lucky, yes glorious fast internet and speed gateways. But then the position information is not true, i.e. to rely on the position information before receiving TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD is to deceive yourself.

Are you a developer?

MQ Alexander will there be any comment from you?

Will get a reply from Service Desk, which was given by the vet on the forum.

For those interested in the topic.

Mypersonal conclusion.

Not considered a mistake and will not be corrected.

prostotrader:

Will get a reply from Service Desk, which was given by the vet on the forum.

For those interested in the subject.

Mypersonal conclusion.

Not considered a mistake and will not be corrected.

Needs to be banned so there is time to read. Trolling is already annoying

Rashid Umarov:
Need to get banned so there's time to read. Trolling is getting tiresome.
Well, that's a way out too (seems to be standard).

I have not found where the position is printed out, so I cannot say unambiguously. Before every reading, printing or saving, you have to clearly select again, otherwise the position will hang there forever.

Maybe you do, I just couldn't find it).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have not found where the position is printed out, so I cannot say unambiguously. Before every reading, printing or saving, you have to clearly select again, otherwise the position will hang there forever.

Maybe you do, I just couldn't find it).

Good morning, dear :)

prostotrader:

Good morning, darling :)

Hi.

Read on from the second post :) What a mess.

I work in Forts on a different system.

We send a request - we get an event - a bounce or a request number.

We receive an event - order execution and trade number.

Receive the event - change of position.

Without any ticks. Events by themselves).

Reason: