Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 35

Server Muradasilov:

So what name do you suggest for the second nomination? It's pretty clear, how much slack, how much what ............

You tell me what you mean by "risk". How do you calculate it? How do you calculate it?

Let me explain. Depending on the size of my leverage, I calculate the percentage of funds for a trade which determines the lot with which the position is opened. In its turn, depending on the size of the lot the distance in points is calculated that has to be passed to receive the loss equal to the specified percentage of the current balance. So this move is what I call risk.

What do you call risk?

Олег avtomat:

You tell me what your definition of "risk" is. How do you calculate it? How do you calculate it?

Oleg, I don't count it at all, I use the signals service, given that I respect people who are much smarter and more experienced there. If I see that the wheel has been invented, then I stop there.

Server Muradasilov:

Oleg, I don't count it at all, I proceeded from the signal service, given that I respect people who sit there and they are much smarter and more experienced. If I see that the wheel has been invented, I stop at that.

That's a strange answer, appealing to a completely different category of "respectable people... smarter... more experienced", not clarification... But well, tell me, how is the risk calculated in the signals service?

Олег avtomat:

That's a strange answer, appealing to a different category of "respectable people... smarter... more experienced," not clarification... But well, tell me, how is the risk calculated in the signals service?

I don't know, I don't need it. I know that drawdowns over 30% are bad, and I'm OK with that. I try not to overload my brain with things I don't need.

Oleg, I can see that you just want to talk, taking every word out of context, what will it get you? I have not received an answer, so how can we call the second nomination? It seems to me that we have not called it correctly, but you are silent)))

I do not know if you have more questions about my knowledge )))) I do not know the multiplication table.) I don't care. Do you think that's bad? - Of course it's bad, but it's not a hindrance to life.

Server Muradasilov:

My answer could be even stranger. I don't know, I don't need to know it. I know that a slump of more than 30% is bad, and I am fine with it. I know that it's bad for me and I am OK with it.

Oleg, I can see that you just want to talk, taking every word out of context, what good will it do you? I have not received an answer, so how can we call the second nomination? It seems to me that we have not called it correctly, but you are silent)))

I do not know if you have more questions about my knowledge )))) I do not know the multiplication table.) I don't care. Do you think that's bad? - Of course it's bad, but it doesn't bother me at all.

You should name it so that the name reflects the essence.

I'm not being silent, I'm asking a question. But you prefer not to worry.

I will watch from the sidelines, nothing more.

Олег avtomat:

Name it so that the title reflects the essence.

I'm not being silent, I'm asking a question. But you prefer "not to get steamed up".

Next, I'll observe from the sidelines, nothing more.

Oleg, I offered you a constructive, if you have something to say - offer, but you preferred to give me a "test" )))) no constructive, no suitable title for the second nomination, unfortunately, have not heard from you

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The rules are in process, we'll take the current ones and probably adjust them a bit, I don't think there will be any hard rules.

• Make out the signal, be sure to write Shock Contest Jul 2017 in the name of the signal

Is there a fee for registering the signal? How much will it require from the participant?

geratdc:

Is there a fee for the signal? How much does it require from a participant?

All for free, your task is to pass the verification here (free), open a broker`s account on the price of $ 10 terminal MT5 or MT4 and connect the account to the signal service MQ

Как стать поставщиком сигналов для MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
Как стать поставщиком сигналов для MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Хотите раздавать свои торговые сигналы и получать за это деньги? Зарегистрируйтесь на сайте MQL5.com в статусе продавца, укажите свой торговый счет, и вы сможете предложить трейдерам подписку на ваши сигналы.

Question, the point of the competition for the contestant is what - who wins who has the biggest deposit at the end, or? What are the odds to?
Reason: