Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 30

Server Muradasilov:

No, please open an account with anyone who has a cent account

OKAY. I'll watch... and choose... Especially the robot isn't ready yet...

Roman Shiredchenko:

That's a bit steep for a contest...

So, why do you need to go into "bender" mode? You can just trade, you can probably do it on a non-cent.
I see no reason to enter only cents into the contest

Yuriy Zaytsev:

So, why do you need to go into "bender" mode. If you're just trading, you may as well not on a cent.
I see no reason to accept only cents into the competition

And then you will get tired to recalculate from $1000 of initial cents into $123 real, because one cannot open contest account for one ton.
No problem, open a cent account.

By the way, Yura, the address has been found in the Help-On-The-Programme terminal )) Ridiculous...

In

Can you please explain to me why participants who have not made a transaction in a week are improving in the table, it depends on the others?

Oleg Tsarkov:
Can you please explain to me why participants who haven't made a trade in a week are improving in the table, are they dependent on the others?

Yes, the ranking is dynamic. If competitors worsen their performance, the other signals are moved to the top.

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes, the ranking is dynamic. If competitors worsen their scores, other signals are brought to the top.

I mean specific calculated numbers, for example the Score of the leader changes for the better, even though there are no trades for a long time.

Oleg Tsarkov:

I mean specific calculated numbers, e.g. the Score of the leader changes for the better, even though there are no deals for a long time now.

It all depends on everything. There are many indicators and they are all tied up.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Can't you go in with a smaller amount?
We have to have 1000$ on our balance i.e. for cents it's 10$.
By the way, I seem to recall there was one brokerage house where $1 would be $1,000.
But I can't remember, please contact me for details.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

So why include "bogeyman" mode. You can just trade, you can probably do it not on a cent.
I see no reason to accept only cents into the contest

:-)

I think for a contest, the "GOD and all guns" modes are a must...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You'll get tired of recalculating from $1000 initial cents into $123 real, because a person won't open a contest account for a ton.
No problem, opening a cent account.

By the way, Yura, the address was found in the Help-O-Oftware terminal )) Funny...

Well, of course it's clear that rarely will someone take out a $1000 budget specifically for a contest.
Lyosha, and about the conversion please explain, what is the difficulty?

Reason: