Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 39

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Server has already answered.
No, the first word must beShock, then any word (not to exceed a reasonable limit) : this is a mandatory condition of the MQ

Not really, we suggested using the keyword Contest and Shock was just an example of a signal name. But since you started it that way, be like this

Rashid Umarov:
Not really, we suggested using the keyword Contest and Shock was just an example of a signal name. But since you started it that way, then be warned.

Thanks, we'll be more careful in the future.)

Rashid Umarov:
Not really, we suggested using the keyword Contest and Shock was just an example of a signal name. But since you started it that way, to be

Contest is much more meaningful, I haven't registered the signal yet, I'll name it there. What's the difference with those names, anyway.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Contest - it makes much more sense, I have not registered the signal, and there will be a name. What's the difference with these names?

It is clear that the more sensible )))). I'm a slob too :) from the second post Yura this thread, the information taken. There is a difference, we were asked to do it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 .

Yuriy Zaytsev, 2017.05.11 13:08

ATTENTION !

We have agreed with the MQ Administration on the real contest!

for now the proposal is this.

On cent accounts , the amount is 10$ , I hope the reasons are clear , in the current economic conditions it is impossible to get a mass competition on accounts from 100$ ,

We will start the contest in July 3!

The start of the contest is still planned for July from 3.07.2017

The rules are in process, we'll take the current ones possible and probably correct them a bit, I don't think there will be any hard rules.

• Opening cent account in any dealing , no restrictions
  • Amount 10$ , the equivalent of 1000$ , lot 0.01
  • Make a signal, in the name of the signal necessarily write Shock Contest Jul 2017

Where Contest - can be your text please do not exceed reasonable limits

This is a preliminary rules, there may be additions and changes...

Server Muradasilov:

Clearly more sensible )))) I'm a slob too :) I got the information from Yury's second post in this thread. There's a difference. We were asked to do it.

Jura confused, as I understand it. Contest signal_name - that's how it's supposed to be

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yura got it wrong, I guess. Contest signal_name - that's the right way to do it

Exactly right, Contest Jul 2017name_signal - that's exactly right

Apologies to participants and MQ, it's a bit of a letdown ....

Server Muradasilov:

Absolutely right , Contest Jul 2017name_signal - that's exactly right

We apologize to the participants and MQ, the first pancake was a bit of a bummer ....

Yes, the date is great, I'll call it Contest Jul 2017 ScalpHunter2

I have made a cent yesterday on exness, but it is not detected in the terminal, it says "no connection". I think the problem is in the weekend, I will wait until tomorrow.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, the date is great, I will call it Contest Jul 2017 ScalpHunter2

Started a cent on exness yesterday, but it is not detected in the terminal, it says "no connection". I think the problem is the weekend, I will wait until tomorrow.

Lyosha, we'll have to call it like Jura wrote from the beginning, in the second post in this thread

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

Registration of participants for real account (cents) championship July 2017 .

Rashid Umarov, 2017.05.28 16:42

Not really, we were suggesting using the keyword Contest and Shock was just an example of a signal name. But since you started it that way, be like this

Server Muradasilov:

Lyosha, I have to call it as Yura wrote from the beginning, in the second post in this thread

Let's be clear, I'll be called Shock ScalpHunter2 Jul 2017 - is this in line with the rules? Just hope the DC managers wake up today and my new account will work, I'll register then.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Let's be clear, I'll call myself Shock ScalpHunter2 Jul 2017 - does that follow the rules? Just hopefully the DC managers wake up today and my new account will work, I'll sign up then.

You can wake up your managers . Good name, the rules have been followed, everything is clear!

Thanks

Reason: