Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 38

geratdc:
Hello, I still do not understand if I can be verified to participate in the contest, but not publish my personal data on the forum, i.e. remain under the mysterious pseudonym geratdc)))

No, you may not.

Server Muradasilov:

No, you can't.

Why not? I'm willing to disclose my personal details to the administration. But why publish them?

geratdc:

Why? For the administration, I am willing to disclose personal details. But why publish them?

The rules are the same for everyone

Server Muradasilov:

The rules are the same for everyone.

The rules are clear.

It is unclear why personal data should be published if the owner of the personal data does not want it published.

In short, my contest is ruined(((

geratdc:

The rules are clear.

It is unclear why personal data should be published if the owner of the personal data does not want it published.

In short, my contest is ruined(((.

These are the rules of MQL5.community

Server Muradasilov:

These are the rules of MQL5.community

OK, I've sent an email to the administration. Maybe they will come up with something.

geratdc:

Is there a fee for the signal? How much will it cost a participant?

Free of charge

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Do I understand correctly that I can top up my account just before the start of the competition? The signals do not seem to make any difference whether there is money in the account or not. The amount is not much, but I do not like it to be idle for a month.

Of course I can do it before the start of the contest.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll sign up today then. So what about the name of the signal? Yura wrote that the word Contest should be present.

There is a correction. Not necessarily
Don't rush to open the reals, we'll let you know a little later
It is important that we were easy to find in the list.
Championships account signals.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Server has already answered
No, the first word must beShock, then any word (not to exceed a reasonable limit) : this is a mandatory condition of the MQ

Reason: