Points VS Pips - page 19

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And how are they understood? By everyone in their own way?

You're being stupid again...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I don't like experts who have multiplication by 10 inside their code. What if a person needs 12 pips? Pips? Pips?
What if he's from America and he writes pips? Does he mean pips?
Bullshit!
We are talking about Expert Advisors that trade that have Point . Do you trade personally? You may trade, but you are not asked any questions.
We're on that forum.

I have a switch for this multiplication. If you don't do it, you'll get tired of explaining that you have to multiply StopLoss and TakeProfit by 10 on a five-digit EA.

Олег avtomat:

You're being stupid again...

You're fucking your children's brains out...

Vladimir Baskakov:
Recently, I sold 0.99099 on the franc. Closed at 0.99097. I earned $ 0.02.
Now what am I to say, that I earned 2 pips?;) nonsense. 2 pips and all is clear.

ahahaha))) Caneshga! You have to measure it in notes. So far, everyone's earnings and income have been measured in money and will continue to be so.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ahahaha)) Caneshga! You have to measure it in notes. So far, everyone's earnings and incomes have been and will continue to be measured in money everywhere.

Come on, look at the Zulu, it's all in points. Don't blather on, as they say.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You're having a relapse after a long period of silence.

Take a sedative.

Eh... So late to such a pips debate...

Personally, I don't understand what a 'pip' is and everything else. There is a 'pip' - that is the minimum change in price. In four-digit and five-digit quotes it is different. That is why I prefer to use only the concept of the price of a quote itself. However, in the cases when the price changes in steps, I am speaking about "points".

I thought I was the only one who doesn't understand it. Turns out I'm not the only one...

Gentlemen, which end of the egg to peel, the blunt end or the sharp end?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Come on, look at the zulu, it's all in pips. Don't blather on, as they say.

Idiots in the world at all levels exist. Have you tried to think about what the profit figure in pips can do and what the point of it is?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Idiots in the world at all levels exist. Have you tried to think about what the profit figure in pips can do and what the point of it is?

The service is there, people are working, turning over millions and I will teach them some more. If they count in pips then it's convenient.
Reason: