What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 56

Renat Akhtyamov:

Moreover, there are two identical signals at the top of MT5.

And if diagonally, there are two more

I do not know why, just a guess.

;)

Well, it is clear here, it is one signal, only in different categories there is one official reliability, the other - "People's Choice Award" ;)

xxz:

Well, it's understandable, it's one signal, only in different categories there is one official reliability and another "audience award" )

Ahh.

He's pretty cool in different categories.

Now I get it.

However, the logic is also that the other thousands of signals are apparently much worse, after all it is the TOP.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ahhhh.

He's pretty cool in different categories.

Now I get it.

However, the logic is also that the other thousands of signals are apparently much worse.

Although it's no indication, he's trading with his hands...

xxz:

Although it's no indication, he's trading with his hands...

So it is not clear how the same conditions and the same quote lead to different trading results?

MT4 has thousands of percent profit, and MT5 has only hundreds.

it is an indicator of something unknown and incomprehensible...

Why is it so?

What do we need to do in MT5 to even out the profitability of trading?

I, for one, do not understand.

Renat Akhtyamov:

And diagonally, two more.

I don't know why, just a guess.

;)

Well, you're Sherlock Holmes! My hat's off to you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

So it is not at all clear how, under the same conditions and the same quote, different trading results are obtained?

In MT4 there are thousands of percent of profit and in MT5 there are only hundreds.

this is an indicator of something unknown and unclear

Why is it so?

Well, what should be done in MT5 to steal the profitability of trading?

I, for one, do not understand.

Trading is a primitive thing, so primitive solutions are suitable for primitive things, what gives the four, the five is more sophisticated, it allows you to complicate simple things, draw cartoons, and when it comes to testing on the five it all goes down the toilet, because not only is everything confusing but also slow ...
Well, brokerage companies do not always offer equal conditions for both platforms (leverage, spread)...

Are you guys not sleeping at all? Ten pages a day of graphomania:) The topic-starter seems to have a talent for provocative topics:))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

And diagonally, there are two more

I don't know why, just a guess.

Here's the thing. There is much less competition in MT5. There are fewer signals, and there are very few quality ones compared to MT4. Therefore, it is quite easy for a relatively good signal to take the lead in several categories at once. In MT4, where the competition is high, it is much harder to do so. I know this from my own experience: my program for MT5 was bought only once in six months, but after that it immediately hit the top!

Note that it's not because MT4 is easier to create a profitable Expert Advisor. There are just so many signals and interesting products that there is a lot to choose from.

xxz:

but the test is carried out on 10,000 USD leverage of 1:500...

That is, to calculate profits and margin requirements in the tester you have to pump EURUSD and USDJPY and generate their ticks too.

Slava:
That is, to calculate profits and margin requirements in the tester we need to download EURUSD and USDJPY and generate their ticks too.

Is a light Tester mode planned? In 95% of cases this is exactly what is needed - research.

Custom characters help to get rid of the paging of other characters. But the margin still counts for nothing, which is completely unnecessary for research.

For example, run a test with 1000 bucks, and get a negative balance of -953. This is perfectly normal, in terms of, TC research.

On custom ones, that's how it works. But the optimization would be much faster if the margin and stop-out levels were not calculated.

Reason: