Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 40

Server Muradasilov:

You can wake up your managers. Good title, rules are followed, everything is clear!

Thank you

I probably don't get it, the contest is a month away, during that time the signal will go into archive for zero activity. Why register it now?

Oleg Tsarkov:

I probably do not understand, the contest will be a month, during this time the signal will go to the archive for zero activity. Why register him now?

Yes, I had a warning about it yesterday. I turned the signal off for 24 hours, turned it back on today, see what happens.

PS. MVS citizen has a birthday today! Can congratulate him in his personal message)

Oleg Tsarkov:

I probably don't get it, the contest is a month away, during which time the signal will go into the archive for zero activity. Why register him now?

The account can open for now, but what is the threshold in days that would not get into the archive?

Server Muradasilov:

They should be able to open an account and they should not close it.

Shit, just deleted the old signal I got a warning on,

I can tell you from experience that if you open a new one and there is no activity, they close it after 10 days, but it was a methaquot demo.

If they open a paid one and there was activity, they close it in about a month.

Oleg Tsarkov:

I've just deleted an old signal that I got a warning on,

I can tell you from experience that if you open a new one and there is no activity, they close it after 10 days.

If I opened a new one and there was activity, they close it after a month or so.

I see, then don't rush to register the signal.

I don't see anyone responding to my pictures.

I would like to point out again.

Note that the strategy, which is dangerous to the downside, gives excellent sharpe and the problem is revealed by the recovery factor, in which the drawdown by equity is embedded.

Maybe sharpe should be excluded from the overall assessment after all, it's the equity drawdown that matters, not the balance.

Grid strategy

Backtest
Quality of History:99%
Bars:11020Tiki:42225Characters:1
Net profit:889.87Absolute drawdown on balance sheet:150.62Absolute drawdown on funds:1 511.73
Total return:2 675.61Maximum drawdown on balance:546.75 (14.85%)

Maximum drawdown of funds:

2 226.81 (59.94%)

Total loss:-1 785.74Relative drawdown on balance:14.85% (546.75)Relative drawdown on funds:59.94% (2 226.81)
Profitability:1.50Expectation of winning:15.61Margin Level:401.37%

Recovery factor:

Sharpe Ratio:

Z-score:-0.21 (16.63%)
AHPR:1.0051 (0.51%)LR Correlation:0.85OnTester Result:0
GHPR:1.0046 (0.46%)LR Standard Error:139.72
Total trades:57Short trades (% of winners):27 (59.26%)Long trades (% of winners):30 (50.00%)
Total trades:114Profitable trades (% of all trades):31 (54.39%)Loss trades (% of all):26 (45.61%)
Largest profitable trade:358.73Largest losing trade:-267.26
Average profitable trade:86.31Average losing trade:-68.68
Maximum number of continuous wins (profit):4 (668.95)Maximum number of continuous losses (loss):3 (-543.05)
Max. continuous profits (number of wins):668.95 (4)Max. continuous loss (number of losses):-543.05 (3)
Average continuous winnings:2Average Continuous Losses:2

Rashid Umarov:
Not really, we suggested using the Contest keyword, and Shock was just an example of a signal name. But since you started it that way, be like this

Accounts are not open yet, no problem to make corrections
in the description, and open as suggested by Rashid.

Oleg Tsarkov:

Shit, I've just deleted the old signal I got a warning on,

I can tell you from experience that if you open a new one and there is no activity, they close it after 10 days, but it was a methaquot demo.

If they opened a new one and there was activity, they would close it in about a month.

That's why I say we can easily fix it. There are still adjustments to be made to the signal names and the rules.

Life is dynamic.

In the evening you go home by your usual route, in the morning you fly away on holiday or a business trip, go to the shop for cigarettes, come back and the shop that was on the corner has turned into a hairdresser's shop.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The accounts haven't been opened yet, no problem to make corrections.
in the description, and open as suggested by Rashid.

And that would be the right thing to do.

Contest -- that is, the contest -- plain and simple.Contest_July_2017_<Title>.

And whyShock is suddenly on someone's mind is not clear at all.

As for getting signals from real accounts into the archive, it can be reactivated, I have done so several times with my cent
Reason: