Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 37

Олег avtomat:

Let me explain. Depending on the size of my leverage, I calculate the percentage of funds for a trade which determines the lot with which the position is opened. In its turn, depending on the size of the lot the distance in points is calculated that has to be passed to receive the loss equal to the specified percentage of the current balance. So this move is what I call risk.

And what do you call risk?

Oleg, when choosing a manager I first of all look at the yield of the account, if it is less than 3% per month - I close it and go further down the list. If the yield is over 15% per month and the account is less than six months, then I look at drawdown for sporting interest. If drawdown is above 20% - I close this tab.

What I am searching for: I am looking for 5-8% stability over six months, the chart should not show sharp rises, but there may be sharp drops, the drawdown should not exceed 20%, this is the efficiency.

What is not efficiency in my understanding: it is a sharp and beautiful start, entry at half a kitty, with a few lucky times and the chart looks attractive, profitability 50% per month. It's not efficient in the sense that one morning there will be 2 cents left in the account, but in the first case the account works efficiently, and brings stable profits. Better a bird in the hand than a stork in the sky.

Олег avtomat:

I guess without understanding what they've actually accepted...

Everything with understanding, sensitivity and good sense. The rules are essentially the same as they were, with the same coefficients. It's possible, but unlikely, there will be some additions to the existing rules.

I've added ; The name of the second nomination will also remain the same, which suits it anyway. Your "moderation" suggestion I'm sorry to say I wasn't inspired.

Thank you .

Well, I'm not really surprised, because something like this has happened before... I've dealt with this kind of thing in the past.

I don't understand why there is a need for verification for the contest? The contestant does not open a deposit on MQl5, but on a bank account at a broker.

OK, can I verify but not show up on the forum and in the contest?

geratdc:

I don't understand why there is a need for verification for the contest? The contestant does not open a deposit on MQl5, but on a bank account at a broker.

OK, can I verify but not show up on the forum and in the contest?

A verified user will not be able to register more than one signal for the contest - only one.

Artyom Trishkin:
A verified user will not be able to register more than one signal for the competition - only one.
Can an unverified user even register a paid signal? I didn't know it was such a mess

geratdc:

I don't understand why there is a need for verification for the contest? A contestant does not open a deposit on MQl5, but on a broker's bank account.

If you are a public person, like a singer or a singer in a contest, you may not show your face.

If you are a public, well-known personality, such as a singer, MP, cosmonaut, governor - then of course consider your proposal, individually :)

about sharpe, I'm thinking out loud.

As far as I understand, sharpe is calculated based on balance, so I have a question: which chart do you as investors prefer, and which one will have the best sharpe?

first picture - all losing trades are closed and followed by profitable ones.

and the other one - presumably, it is a grid technology.

Equity is green, balance is blue.

Hello, I still don't understand if I can verify to participate in the contest but not publish my personal details on the forum, i.e. remain under the mysterious pseudonym geratdc)))

geratdc:
Hello, I still don't understand if I can be verified to participate in the contest but not publish my personal details on the forum, i.e. stay under the mysterious pseudonym geratdc?))

You have to register a signal, which means you can't be unverified.
Reason: