Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 42

Looks like I'm not going to get Sergei anymore))

He's got the second category.

As far as I understand, he opens trades on horizontal levels

Oh guys, I'm sorry myself, but let's not do politics here. Let's put it in the Humor thread, that's where it belongs.

Let them all up there (Poroshenko Putin Obama Trump Merkel newcomers and now hanged) shove beautiful feathers up their asses, put bananas up their opponents, shout how nice and good they all are and how others are wrong. But we know where they are going. They come to the countries that have oil exclusively and destroy them. They get streams of refugees and wonder about terrors. They move their tanks peacefully to neighbouring borders without sending their children to fight.

And we will just do our little and interesting thing here!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oh guys, I'm sorry myself, but let's not do politics here. Let's put it in the Humor thread, that's where it belongs.

Let them all up there (Poroshenko Putin Obama Trump Merkel newly arrived and now hanged) stick nice feathers up their asses, put bananas up their opponents, shout how nice and good they all are and how others are wrong. But we know where they are going. They come to the countries that have oil exclusively and destroy them. They get streams of refugees and wonder about terrors. They move their tanks peacefully to neighbouring borders without sending their children to fight.

Children?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Let them all up there (Poroshenko Putin Obama Trump Merkel newly arrived and now hanged) stick nice feathers up their asses, put bananas up their opponents, shout how nice and good they all are and how others are wrong. But we know where they are going. They come to the countries that have oil exclusively and destroy them. They get streams of refugees and wonder about terrors. They move their tanks peacefully to neighbouring borders without sending their children to fight.

Wow, what a bank can do to a man! )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Wow, what a ban does to a man! )))
No no, in the humor thread - no problem, there we will discuss which politician has the most colourful ass with feathers

Yuriy Zaytsev:
No no, in the humour thread, that's no problem, we'll discuss which politician has the most colourful arse with feathers.

That's how you got banned from humor!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

that's how you got banned from humour!
The humpbacked and the queer can only be reformed by the grave.

Andrey Dik:
Only the humpbacked and the queer can change the grave.

Andrei, you, as I remember, were not spared either ))

I'm in. MT5. Please remind me a couple of days in advance.

Aleksei Lazo:
I'm in. MT5. Please give me a couple of days notice.

Greetings

You have not been verified, you need to pass it.

Reason: