Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 14

Олег avtomat:
Man, it has always amazed me why many individuals never even try to comprehend the boundaries of the narrow corridor along which their thinking moves... and don't question why those boundaries were set, what purpose those boundaries serve... and how strong is their resistance to all attempts at reflection... they are so stubborn that they simply refuse to think, the thinking apparatus itself is switched off so that no thought can even be given to breaking the existing boundaries of thinking... for it is taboo...

To what place is this post, or post?

Server Muradasilov:

Which place is this post, or post?

the head

Олег avtomat:

to the head

Oleg, if you want to express yourself, make it clear, for example, I do not understand you)))

Server Muradasilov:

Oleg, if you want to express yourself, make it clear, for example, I do not understand you)))

I have that too, when I have been drinking. You are doing the right thing - the main thing is calm. And the man is already sleeping off.

Олег avtomat:

Absolutely not. On the contrary!!!

At the moment, I'm interested in other questions directly related to the contest (and future contests).
Namely:

Will it be possible to talk about the contestants' results here during the competition? With an analysis of the current results, with links to the relevant page, so that the specific situation is analysed rather than a void. Won't that again lead to the infamous labels with equally infamous consequences - bans?

Perhaps some of the contestants will want to have a branch dedicated to the contest account where they can make their own calculations, analyses, forecasts, etc. May they do that? Won't it again lead to the infamous labels with no less unfortunate consequences - bans?

If on previous questions the answer is affirmative, so itself the following proposal arises: To allocate the separate section on a forum ("Contests") not to confuse all in one continuous throng.

Hello, Oleg!

We don't have time to discuss any results and do analytics during the contest - it requires time and some software for analytical sampling.

I had such an idea, it's still floating, but I haven't figured out how to implement it. Creating another thread with the name of the contest is a good and interesting idea.

I think we need to think in this direction.

Thanks for the constructive suggestion.

Sixteen people already there, registration is ongoing

Elena Kukharets:

Useful information :

http://procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=331629#post331629

And then there are several pages of analysis of what the Sortino coefficient actually counts, and what mishaps it presents.

Such a breakdown would be useful for each coefficient used to have an informed idea of what it counts and how it counts.

And including the Sharpe Ratio, since it is used in the rating calculation.

And who were you talking to? :-)

Only after P.S. Already figured it out when I reached the branch to this page. IMHO, it's nonsense for this one.

P.P.S. Everything is stolen before you. See how winners are determined in other contests... for example, we have a regular one starting in September until the end of the current year on the exchange...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oleg, hello!

During the contest we don't have time to discuss any results or do any analytics - it requires time and some software for analytical sampling.

I had such an idea, it's still floating around, but I haven't figured out how to implement it yet. Creating another branch with the name of the contest is a positive and interesting idea.

I think we need to think in that direction.

Thanks for the constructive suggestion.

There is signal monitoring, what kind of analytics will you do?

Avtosamobranka:
There's signals monitoring, what kind of analytics will you do?

Oooh! Glad to read you.

You write intelligently...

Mostly... :-)

Speaking of "mostly" - people here have options for determining the "WINNERS" in the contest...

But not signal monitoring...

Avtosamobranka:
There is signal monitoring, what kind of analytics are you going to do?

When MQ held autotrading championships, they would periodically post a variety of analytics.

If you go through all the championships, you can find interesting articles.

Reason: