Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 36

Petr Doroshenko:
Question, the essence of the contest for the competitor is the following: who has the biggest deposit at the end? What are the odds?

Absolutely right, the first nomination means - the winner is the one who has collected the most money (deposit)

The second nomination goes to the one who stayed within the 30% drawdown, and made maximum profit at that.

If you want to trade the whole cutlet, if you want to keep the risks. Both places are honourable! ! !

Well, if you can stay within the 10% drawdown, and make more dough than everyone else - you win in two categories. Yes, it's hard, but it is possible, so it is a super "prize". I'm not going to win it every month.

Join

Do I understand correctly that I can top up my account just before the start of the competition? The signals do not seem to make any difference whether there is money in the account or not. The amount is small, of course, but I don't like money lying idle for a month.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Do I understand correctly that I can top up my account just before the start of the competition? The signals do not seem to make any difference whether there is money in the account or not. Of course, the sum is not big, but I do not like it to lie idle for a month.

Yes, you can deposit it before the start of the contest.

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, you can refill before the contest starts.

I'll sign up today, then. What about the name of the signal? Yura wrote, should the word Contest be present?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll sign in today, then. So what's the name of the signal? Yura wrote, must the word Contest be present?

No, the first word must beShock, then any word (not to exceed a reasonable limit): it is a prerequisite of MQ

Server Muradasilov:

Absolutely right, the first nomination means - the winner is the one who made the most money (deposit)

The second nomination goes to the one who stayed within the 30% drawdown, and made maximum profit at that.

If you want to trade the whole cutlet, if you want to keep the risks. Both places are honourable! ! !

Well, if you can stay within the 10% drawdown, and make more dough than everyone else - you win in two categories. Yes, it's hard, but it is possible, so it is a super "prize". I'm not going to win it every month.

Join

So why the hell was it necessary to make up some nonsense coefficients...?

The task is as easy as a dime a dozen.

And don't get me started on the risks and Sharp's nonsense.

Олег avtomat:

So why the hell did you have to come up with some crazy coefficients to do it...?

The problem is as simple as a dime a dozen

And don't get me started on the risks and all that nonsense.

It was all condemned at the beginning of April, and the decision was taken jointly by many of the sparring parties

And to name them

1. Effectiveness

2. Moderation

3. Virtuosity

;) well, that's just off the top of my head

Server Muradasilov:

So it was all condemned at the beginning of April, and the decision was taken collectively by many sparring participants

apparently without any understanding of what was actually decided...

Олег avtomat:

Apparently, without an understanding of what was actually taken by them...

Oleg, I'm sorry, I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.

Thank you

Reason: