withdrawl to skrill using python

Can I withdraw money with the metatrader to skrill using python? https://www.metatrader4.com/en/company/342
Payments via Skrill in MetaTrader 5
Payments via Skrill in MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader4.com
The MetaTrader 5 platform now supports the Skrill payment system, which allows making online transaction in over 40 currencies by simply specifying an email address. Skrill is the eighth payment method featured in the popular trading platform. MetaTrader 5 also supports Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay cards, as well as the MQL5.community, PayPal...

Mql5 does not offer Srill
if from broker account you need to contact your broker 

Ugochukwu Mobi #:
Mql5 does not offer Srill
if from broker account you need to contact your broker 

Its built in and can be done. Therefore my question is can I use the python library to transfer funds from metatrader once my broker permeits it.

gouki1001 #: Its built in and can be done. Therefore my question is can I use the python library to transfer funds from metatrader once my broker permeits it.

As already stated, the MQL5 Community payments no longer supports Skrill. The link you referenced is outdated and is in reference to the Community account and not the trading account.

Also payments have nothing to do with programming, be it Python or MQL5. There is no user API for payments. It is a manual operation where you fund your community user account in order to buy products, or signals, or freelance services.

It has nothing to do with your trading account funds either. Funding your trading account is done via your broker, and is usually also a manual operation and not done via some API.

Contact your broker and find out if they offer deposits and/or withdrawals via Skrill. Some do, and some don't.

Reason: