Is MetaQuotes can think to add Skrill (Moneybooker) as payment method

Hi

I am from Pakistan where Paypal service is not available. Further I simply hate Web Money strange system (Please don't argue to use Web Money :D). For me (and many like me who do not have access to paypal) the only two options remained are either Bank Transfer or Skrill (MoneyBooker). For me Skrill is the most convenient way to submit or withdraw funds into my mql5 account. I posted many requests in different forums at mql5 website to add Skrill as one of the payment method for people like us but unfortunately I can't see Skrill option in mql5 payment method yet.

It will be highly appreciated if MetaQuotes can consider our request and add Skrill as one of the payment method, please. Skrill is 99% similar to paypal so if you can add paypal as payment method then I am sure there would be no issue to add Skrill as well.

If any moderator view this post then please forward it to concerned authority if they can do the needful, please.

Cheers

bachapk:

Hi

I am from Pakistan where Paypal service is not available. Further I simply hate Web Money strange system (Please don't argue to use Web Money :D). For me (and many like me who do not have access to paypal) the only two options remained are either Bank Transfer or Skrill (MoneyBooker). For me Skrill is the most convenient way to submit or withdraw funds into my mql5 account. I posted many requests in different forums at mql5 website to add Skrill as one of the payment method for people like us but unfortunately I can't see Skrill option in mql5 payment method yet.

It will be highly appreciated if MetaQuotes can consider our request and add Skrill as one of the payment method, please. Skrill is 99% similar to paypal so if you can add paypal as payment method then I am sure there would be no issue to add Skrill as well.

If any moderator view this post then please forward it to concerned authority if they can do the needful, please.

You can do the same as any Moderator,  we don't have any special privileges.   Contact the Service Desk.

RaptorUK:
You can do the same as any Moderator,  we don't have any special privileges.   Contact the Service Desk.

Hi RaptorUK

Thank you for the kind words. The request submitted to Service Desk as well. It will be great if they can consider it :)

Reason: