Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 4

GeneratorID: Clarification:

Hmm, the clarification should look like this: I have 5 profitable ideas

GeneratorID: But I have an algorithm, and some directions that, after testing and optimization, will probably rebirth the Expert Advisor!

Algorithm? What algorithm? You are proposing to make a nice interface, while the trading strategy itself, in your opinion, should appear only when tested in the Strategy Tester

Well, look adequately at your requests! - You are generating crazy ideas, and there should be a person who will kill his time on "your cockroaches in his head

On the contrary - we come up with crazy ideas, and you check them either on a demo account or in a strategy tester with simulated manual trading ;)

Mathemat:

Show me exactly what it was that you were trying to do yourself. It doesn't matter what it is - code, ideas or anything else. As long as I don't see any ideas, there aren't any.

If you can't, go here. They'll do any idiocy you want, and they'll do it cheap.

Understand this: if you're not being specific, then this thread will be a complete flood. Talking about what you have in your head "about 5 different ideas/strategies" won't help you here.

The IDEA is as follows: the Expert Advisor simultaneously monitors TWO or THREE or FOUR adjacent charts .Suppose three, M1+M5+M15 . It analyzes the last candlesticks and uses them to decide on the trend direction. No matter what we want, but once the trend will go in one and the same direction on all three charts . This is the entrypoint.
This is the framework of the Expert Advisor for now. But in the process of its development new functions will be defined more precisely and implanted.

Specifics - what exactly?

IgorM:

hmm, the clarification should look like: I have 5 profitable ideas

Algorithm? What algorithm - you propose to make a nice interface, and the trading strategy itself, as you see it, should appear only when testing the tester

Well, look adequately at your requests! - You are generating crazy ideas, and there should be a person who will kill his time on "your cockroaches in his head

On the contrary - we come up with crazy ideas, and you check them either on a demo account or in a strategy tester with simulated manual trading ;)

1. theoretically (as with all EA endeavours) the ideas are PROFIT.

2. You cannot implement them manually in practice, as there is the need to make quick calculations.

3. Three icons is not the emphasis on a nice interface.

4. The strategy: to catch the entry point according to history and positions of two or three candles on each of two or three or four charts.

5. About "cockroaches in the head" I do not want to argue. But I hope to interest you or someone else.

GeneratorID:

The IDEA is as follows: the Expert Advisor follows TWO or THREE or FOUR adjacent charts at the same time .Let us assume we have three, M1+M5+M15 . It analyzes the last candlesticks and uses them to decide on the trend direction. No matter how you slice it, but one day the trend will go in one and the same direction on all three charts . This is the entrypoint.
This is the framework of the Expert Advisor for now. But in the process of its development we will refine it and introduce new functions.

Specifics - what exactly?

You have another option. If your strategy is profitable, then trade on it for at least six months and post the trade results. If the results are positive, you will find enthusiasts who will implement your ideas in the Expert Advisor based on your requirements. And if you have only unsupported ideas, no one will bother with them. You understand that out of hundreds of ideas, you may come across only one worthwhile one. You will not find anyone willing to waste time. You have a strange desire to force a person who knows how to program for free to deal with your ideas and not your own. Prove that your ideas are profitable, otherwise you will waste your time with your requests.

avtomat:

In general, this "idea generator" reminds me of a comedy character --- seeing a colourful wrapper, and not understanding at all what was behind it, he wanted to produce whatever it was, but (most importantly!) in a colourful wrapper. And the arrows will show themselves ;)))).

;)))))

Mr. avtomat!

1. My TOR is not just about "colourful wrapping".

2. I assume that the screenshot from your post is some kind of analysis of my(our) EA. But how did you build your EA:

a) if the ToR don't describe the coefficient of variation (step to protect from random jumps)

b) if the precise parameters of a deal closing are not described in the ToR.

Please, let's start with at least this model.

khorosh:

You have another option. If your strategy is profitable, then trade on it for at least six months and post the trading results. If the results are positive, you will find enthusiasts, who will implement your ideas into Expert Advisor according to your technical requirements. And if you have only unsupported ideas, no one will bother with them. You understand that out of hundreds of ideas, you may come across only one worthwhile one. You will not find anyone willing to waste time. You have a strange desire to force a person who knows how to program for free to deal with your ideas and not your own. Prove that your ideas are profitable, otherwise you will waste your time with your requests.

Manually in practice it is impossible to check for profitability, because there is a need to make quick calculations. It is a vicious circle. You can't check the Expert Advisor because it's not written, and you can't write it because it's not checked...

And one more thing. I understand that time is money, but on the other hand, you don't need 50 lines of code for this EA. Right?

GeneratorID:

Mr. avtomat!

1. My TOR is not just about 'colourful wrapping'.

2. I assume that the screenshot from your post is some kind of analysis of my(our) EA. But how did you build your EA:

a) if the ToR don't describe the coefficient of variation (step to protect from random jumps)

b) if the precise parameters of a deal closing are not described in the ToR.

Please, at least start with this model.

I can see that you don't understand at all... That screenshot is not your and "not our" advisor. It's mine. But you "got it" fast ;)))))))

This is not a start, but a result. But this result is not final yet. The beginning was here.

You're not trying to start from the beginning, but from the end.

Most of all I don't like explaining elementary things, but apparently life is designed so that there is no way without it....

est. GeneratorID : I think yesterday I should have responded to your first post with a reply to you from all the participants:

NO!

avtomat:

... And the beginning was here.

That's it... it's sinking. He'll either come up crazy or... in the ocean...

artmedia70:
That's it... he's going down. He'll either come up crazy or... in the ocean...

I don't think there will be a dive ;))
Reason: