Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 7

A lot of posts would have to be written. If they do write an advisor, it is unlikely to appear here. Exploiting other people's work for free won't work. It's better to take a textbook and use pens, pens, pens.

Do not waste time. Good luck!

GeneratorID:

Well, the way to distract the audience from the main issue by injecting careless rubbish is a bad way to do it.

And what is the main question of the topic, sorry? Begging. Go down the aisle with the grannies at the shop. They're selling seeds, and you stand there with your paw outstretched. Just smear your sweatshirt with poop to make it more convincing.

Or so Roman wrote. Open ME, Textbook and sculpt.

There is a third option - go to the Job.

Yomayo, that's a big topic...

Just think, so many lines in the code, what a MEGA-GRAAL that would be

evillive:

Yomayo, that's a big topic...

Just think, so many lines in the code, what a MEGA-GRAAL that would be

But it's fun to flub for fun here, and working for free is no fun at all.

Alternatively, offer a price to anyone - they will write to you. I see there are only programmers here.

I will not, not even for a fee. No time

_new-rena:

Alternatively, offer a price to anyone - they will write to you. I see there are only programmers here.

No, not only. There are also tanchiki players and traders ))))

_new-rena:

Alternatively, offer a price to anyone - they will write to you. I see we're all programmers here.

Laugh it up.

Wow. My anniversary post:

artmedia70:

Laugh.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

IT'S A CELEBRATION !!!

// THIS CALLS FOR A DRINK!!!!

_new-rena:

Laugh.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

IT'S A CELEBRATION !!!

// THIS CALLS FOR A DRINK!!!!
Danke schoen

_new-rena:

I will not, not even for a fee. No time

I wonder how much he values the realisation of his idea. What is the value of his idea in his own eyes?
Reason: