Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 2

That's my point.

It's like any profession, without knowledge, theory, skills, ability, hard work and perseverance there is nowhere! Amateurism and narcissism!

What is the world coming to... :)

khorosh:
Learn how to program. Once you learn, you'll be testing hundreds of similar ideas in a week with an EA and throwing them in the bin. And in a year or two, you may be on to something.

This is a post about "help in writing EAs", not a post about "what should I do to write my own EAs"!!!

khorosh:
Until you check the history in the tester, and then in the real world, any model is worthless. Practice is the criterion of truth.

Gentlemen! I think you are getting far away from the subject of my post. I would like to ask all of you to help me write my Expert Advisor.

GeneratorID:

This is a post about asking for "help writing EAs", not a post about asking for "what do I do to write my own EAs" !!!

и ?

borilunad:
It's like any profession, without knowledge, theory, skills, ability, hard work and perseverance there is nowhere! Amateurism and narcissism!

Gentlemen! I think you are going far away from the subject of my post. I ask everyone who is adequate to go back to helping you write your advisor.

tara:

и ?

Your help in writing this series of EAs in my case and in this timeframe, will be more useful than advice "what should I do to write my own EAs".

GeneratorID:

Gentlemen! It seems to me that you are straying far from the subject of my post. I'm asking everyone who is adequate to go back to helping you write an advisor.
So stand on the corner and ask! That's all... And all "adequate" people need an adequate approach. What do you do when you need something and you don't know and can't do it?

borilunad:
So stand on the corner and beg! That's all... And all "adequate" people need an adequate approach. What do you do when you need something and don't know how?

I stand on the corner, at the crossroads of the Internet, and I ask! Help!

Reason: