Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas.

Please help write EAs for free! There are about 5 different ideas/strategies. Can't write EAs as I know very little about MQL. I will share with anyone who is willing to help/collaborate. This is going to be an interesting job!

GeneratorID:

Please help write EAs for free! There are about 5 different ideas/strategies. Can't write EAs as I know very little about MQL. I will share with anyone who is willing to help/collaborate. This will be an interesting job!

People don't get divorced for free around here.

You will be sent to the 5 in the work and easy section.

What you can do is to describe your best idea (you have a lot of them), at least in general terms, so that people understand who (what) they are dealing with,

because martins, netizens, etc. .... No one needs. (Although there is always an exception).

All I am describing is not the final product. It will need to be tested, tested, modified and optimized as we go along. So we will have to work together. If you are ready, let's go:
Idea №1 (the conditional name "MultiHronos")

1. Expert Advisor is based on data of two-three-four timeframes.
2. Data within one chart is read from the last N candles.
3. On any of the charts are drawn 2-3-4 icons, indicating a trade movement on the last candles.
4. Initially, the colour of icons is YELLOW circle. Thesame is in the flat.
5. If the current candle (which is still drawn) differs from the previous one by X percents, we can consider it to be a trend.If less - flat.
5. If trade on the last N-candle moves upwards, the icon changes to a green "up" arrow.
6. If tradeon the last N candlesticks moves downwards, the icon changes on a red "down" arrow.
7. Signal to buy/sell - 3 icons of the same colour.
8. Signal to close the order - is a change of colour of the icon responsible for the chart with the lowest period.

Adjustable parameters:
9. Possibility to choose the desired timeframes by ticking.
10. N - How many candlesticks to use for analysis within one chart.
11. X - Percentage of difference of neighbour candlesticks

I am waiting for opinions, at least first drafts of advisor (a big request with comments, for easy creation process in future), and advice.
--
Generator Id

Just watch the chart to see the absurdity of your method of determining the trend direction! In practice this will be the case in no more than 50% of cases. But even in these 50% you will manage to get something only in 20% of cases! :((

Correction: Trend - read as "Conditional Trend", "Short Trend", "Conditional Direction".

GeneratorID:
Correction: Trend - read as "conditional trend", "short trend", "conditional direction".

The closing price of the last candle changes constantly until the next candle starts, during which time your "conditional direction" will have changed 20 times. And if you work at opening prices, you will be late for the distribution. In short, I agree with the previous speaker, such a primitive does not work in forex.

You may want to try CodeBase, there are many strategies of that kind, for sure you will find what you need.

alsu:

The closing price of the last candle changes constantly until the next candle starts, during which time your "conditional direction" will have changed 20 times. And if you work at opening prices, you will be late for the distribution. If you do not know what the price is, you may be surprised by the fact that you do not know the price of the next one.

1. That's why I introduced the parameter X - Percentage of difference of neighbouring candles into the conditions. Which will insure. Something like an insurance step.

2. Later, this parameter can be derived separately, and add a formula that will more accurately calculate the difference.

3. Thanks for the tips.

GeneratorID:

1. That's why I introduced into conditions parameter X - Percentage of difference of neighbouring candlesticks. Which will be insured. Something like an insurance step.

2. Later this parameter can be derived separately, and a formula can be added to calculate the difference more accurately.

3. Thanks for the tips.

Learn how to program. When you learn, you will be testing hundreds of similar ideas in a week in a tester, using EAs, and tossing them in the bin. And in a year or two you might be on to something.

GeneratorID:... Waiting for an opinion

What makes you think it will work (answer for yourself)

alsu: ... in forex this kind of primitive doesn't work
What works? Is arbitrage an advanced TC? A? is marketmaking also a starship?

khorosh:
Learn how to program. When you learn, you will be testing hundreds of similar ideas in a week in a tester, using EAs, and tossing them in the bin. And in a year or two you might be on to something.

Learn to think. First the model in your head, then the implementation.

tara:

Learn to think. First the model in your head, then the implementation.

Until you check it on history in the tester, and then in real life, any model is worthless. Practice is the criterion of truth.
Reason: