[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 518

artikul:
All in all, I need a redraw to believe in the correction )))

A day and a half is not enough for you, but don't worry - it's only the beginning)))

margaret:
the dollar will go up (purely hypothetically)

except in the short term... an increase in the rate will attract capital into the bond market .

solar:

except in the short term... an increase in the rate would attract capital to the bond market .
I was asked about the initial market reaction....

solar:

except in the short term... an increase in the interest rate would attract capital to the bond market.
They won't increase the interest rate anyway - three years is a scare)))) so that the dollar won't fall too fast. They also know the faster the fall, the worse for them - Europe needs to get its balance sheet in order - then they can close the hole at 1.6 and go to parity -....

strangerr:

A day and a half is not enough for you, but don't worry - it's just the beginning)))
will your H4 candle close now?

I don't like this couple very much again

margaret:
is your H4 candle about to close?

It closed an hour ago.

strangerr:

It closed an hour ago.

Here comes the redraw )))

strangerr:

You know, Mobile, a lot of people have been here, but there's never been a shithead like you, you're shitfaced, 350pp drawdown, who are you trying to rub something in?

Take your double demo and get out of here and trade with mobiles.

Oh, come on. )))) I forgot Mickson777 :)))) and this is another masterpiece "I've already doubled the deposit again today because of my sell from 1.3045" - I got confused with doubling :)))

artikul:

Here comes the redraw ))))

So I told you it would go in triples - up and down.
Reason: