Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 5

GeneratorID:

And another thing. Time, I understand, is expensive for everyone, but on the other hand, it's not 50 lines of code you need for this EA. Right?

Lucky man, he understands.... I also understand when they ask for bread, for an operation, or even for a beer or vodka in the morning. But when people are asked to make a free tool for working in the financial markets! What kind of charity can we talk about here?

"What's difficult for you?", "What's long for you?", - it may not be difficult or long, but such ideas are no longer interesting at all. You can't actually get a good implementation for free, even if it's done by a good professional; no motivation, no diligence. And even a good idea can be ruined by a mediocre implementation. If you don't want to pay, offer something in return, work it off after all... It is not the case to stand with your hand outstretched.

Silence to the hussars! Or the topic will swell)))))

Who's the father?

He dreams of being a pilot.

GeneratorID:

Really my request is "write an EA of my 5 fantasies for free " in exchange for your interest in sharing your thoughts, ideas, strategies, and fun work on steam.

BUH-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Look for threads where authors are offering to implement fantasies in code for free. Post in them. It's rubbish here.

Speaking of lines of code... 50, not 50...

You can make an expa in one line... :-)

Roman.:

You can also have an expa in one line... :-)

Just a very long one).

GeneratorID:

I'm waiting for opinions, at least first drafts of the EA (a big request with comments, for easy creation process in the future), and advice.
--

Generator Id

They are the ones who are jealous of you here. Don't listen. Don't tell anyone your idea. People here are crafty. Someone has coded it and is probably raking in millions... Maybe trillions... You never know.

solar:

They're the ones who are jealous of you here. Don't listen. Don't tell anyone the idea. People around here are smart. Someone's probably already encrypted and they're raking in millions... Maybe trillions... You never know.
The main thing is to bend the arrows in time... Semi-automatic.

artmedia70:
The main thing is to bend the arrows in time to where they should be ... Semi-automatic.

avtomat has already written exactly according to the man's idea. Everything is as specified in the ToR. That's how it is: a person comes up with an idea, but they steal it!

solar:

avtomat has already written exactly according to the person's idea. Everything is as specified in the ToR. It's always like that, a person comes up with an idea, but they steal it!

The main thing, and most offensive - the idea was stolen before they came up with it. What a world it is.

artmedia70:
Most importantly, and most frustratingly, the idea was already stolen before it was invented. What a world it is.

Yeah, I came up with the law of gravitation once and it turns out it was stolen from me three hundred years ago... How can you create in this environment?!!!

;)))

Reason: