FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 752

alex_r:
"...Caesar to Caesar..."

I say stay out of the tiki!

I'm not just saying that, I'm in the habit of justifying my point of view:

If a trader wants to find the key to successful trading (with any quote provider) and not the quote filter of a particular dealer, then going inside the hour is only for sniping accurate entry/exit. Tomorrow you will get another filter algorithm on the server and tick-tick-tick.

moskitman:

I say stay out of the tiki!

I'm not just saying that, I'm in the habit of justifying my point of view:

If a trader wants to find the key to successful trading (with any quote provider) and not the quote filter of a particular dealer, then going inside the clock is only for sniping accurate entry/exit. Tomorrow they will switch on another filter algorithm on the server and tick-tick-tick.

This is why I said that it is better to stick to position trading at our brokerage houses, as they are kitchens. The same is true for scalpers, who can try to make an owl not on mql, but on Ninja or another platform.

strangerr:

That's why I said that it's best to stick to position trading at our brokerage houses, aka kitchens. The same is true for scalpers, who can try to make an owl not on mql, but on Ninja or another platform.

Don't talk nonsense.

Find an STP / ECN broker with MT4 and enjoy your tick life.

sergeev:

don't talk nonsense.

Find an STP/ECN broker with MT4 and enjoy your tick life.

I don't really care about my tick life, but I gave you a link to such a broker yesterday. As for the nonsense, I will bring to your attention that the same broker does not have very big differences, but there are still differences between the quotations at Ninza and MT. I don't recognise automatic trading at all.

strangerr:

I don't really care about the tick life, but I gave you a link to such a broker yesterday. As for the nonsense, I will bring to your attention that the same broker does not have very big differences, but there are still differences between the quotations at Ninza and MT. I don't recognise automatic trading at all.
There is a lot to grow! Hi all!

Happy miner's day!!!

forte928:
but what about a long term flat?
If such as in euro/franc, then smoke)))

Actually, it's easier to blame some kitchens for all their leaks. Almost all people don't need help either, they will leak it themselves. They are all myths.

solar:

Actually, it's easier to blame some kitchens for all their leaks. Almost all people don't need help either, they will leak it themselves. They are all myths.

That's not the point, people just want robots to earn them dough and they just wonder where to put it, and the robots don't want to))))

strangerr:

It's not about that, people just want robots to earn them dough and they just wonder where to put it, and the robots don't want to))))

Well I have a robot )))), but I follow it with my hands. It's just that the efficiency of closing trades is higher with my hands. If you have some kind of algorithm in your trading - you can describe it in code, purely personal opinion.
Reason: