Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 10

artmedia70:

Well, back to the topic at hand.

Whoever writes me 10 advisers for free, you don't have to be afraid of me all week. Guaranteed! Come and get it!!!

There's plenty on the Market on the 5th forum with the green FREE button). And now the 4 marketplace is ripe for the picking. I've tried to test them on 5 though, even if noFREE. As a rule, they are blatant losers, such even if the goal is to drain the deposit, you will not get so fast)))). If you want to write an EA for someone, you have to organize technical support and maintenance, because bugs can appear at any time and in the most unexpected places.

Sepulca:
There's plenty on the marketplace on the 5th forum with the green FREE button.) And now the 4 marketplace is ripe for the picking. I've tried to test them on 5 though, even if noFREE. As a rule, they are blatant losers, such even if the goal is to drain the deposit, you will not get so fast)))). If you want to write an EA for someone, you have to organize technical support and maintenance, because bugs can appear at any time and in the most unexpected places.

Well... I kind of already placed in the market quaternary free turkeys - do it quietly, and start floating. But I don't think I'm gonna put the free ones in there. And I'll think about paying ones, too. I take these questions seriously and try to do everything on my conscience. An Expert Advisor is like your own soul for a developer (you put your soul into it), and it works for your developer. I mean good experts. A generic one does not earn money.

GeneratorID:

Yes accurate definition. Turned the post into LIES! And it all started off so well!!!! :)

:-) Burn more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it always starts well here..... All in pink....

_new-rena:

Exploiting someone else's work for free will not work. If they write an advisor, it is unlikely to appear here.

If they do, it's exploitation of labour. Mine! :)

It's better to take a textbook and use pens, pens.

Yes. Of course. If no one here can help you on the merits...

Don't waste your time. Good luck!

Thank you!

artmedia70:

And what is the main question of the topic, I'm sorry? To beg...

No. To translate into program code an algorithm written in human language! :)

So the advice that follows... is useless.

evillive:

Yomayo, that's a big topic...

Just think, so many lines in the code, what a MEGA-GRAAL that would be

Oh, yeah, that's it! That's what I'm saying.

GeneratorID:

No. Translate an algorithm written in human language into program code! :)
Where is the algorithm, and what will the programmer get for it if the "algorithm" is stupid?

artmedia70:
1. But we're just here for fun, and working for free isn't fun, is it?
2. .... for that will be the programmer...

Do you know how many people in the world you don't even know about? Philanthropists, Volunteers, Altruists, Philanthropists...

Who exactly asked for freebies? The request was made according to the accepted canons, in particular the strategy algorithm, which is open to all readers. That's the most we can offer here. I thought the supporters would respond, but I never thought the opponents would make such a fuss.

GeneratorID:

Do you know how many people on earth you don't even know about??? Philanthropists, Volunteers, Altruists, Philanthropists...

Who exactly asked for freebies? The request was made according to the accepted canons, in particular the strategy algorithm, which is open to all readers. That's the most we can offer here. I thought the supporters would respond, but I never thought the opponents would make such a fuss.

Followers of what? Up and down arrows? That's your strategy?

And where have you seen such universally accepted canons? In a shop: "I'll tell you a joke and you'll give me a meal for it"... That's a hell of a canon... common.

Reason: