Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 90

Meat:
So I'm trying to deduce the culprit by deduction )) and a repeat offender, too )) And why have you started to write under a new nickname? Is your old nickname ("Used") banned?
God forbid! The herd must not be reduced in any way, Bender does not allow it. And Aleksander is alive.

Joker:

As far as I understood from the system, the predicate of previous spins of the desired dependence by your system can be synthetically obtained also by combinatorial analysis.

( With your permission more I will not write in this branch otpisyvat, otherwise I feel it will lose its meaning. Whoever wants to, will understand. )

By combinatorics and looking for situations through the setting of non-strict conditions at each level of the hierarchy this I try, someone who knows DSP well does such a thing scientifically, like Prival for example, through acf, and through market comparison as a model of the behaviour of a decaying response to an impulse (similarity of the same triangle, current through DSP concepts, the acf shape is similar). naturally not directly either...

Combinatorics and enumeration by multiple conditions are resource-intensive, and it is difficult to be described by formulas, if not to tell at all not described completely, if only by pieces.And recognition by setting (imposing conditions) conditions, also not simple. And so if to judge by simplicity, yes, it is simple and understandable. But it is difficult to be realizable, because not always logically described, so by the way and it is difficult to fit in heads.

PS: About branch, so it has long lost its meaning, when Alexander posted the gate (I do not know why this one expected a miracle, and who is still waiting, the theme was originally originally hidden by Alexander) completely, like 50 pages ago. I am developing in parallel in the branch the idea of earning on the sb.

It is clear that go into hiding, good luck. Approximately the same effect I expected, that I, as a starter will go underground much later than many. Because the readers will double-check everything faster than me and take off))))

So it is no surprise that it is always alone to continue, I am not yet at the entrance to the underground, but I know its direction)))) So it seems that on my way there will be more than one lucky person who will see the value in all this and go to his underground, there will be very unpleasant and mean people in my midst, who will not pour dirt on me, but what can I do, the costs of.... let them take advantage of it too if they figure it out, maybe they'll be a little more humane.

Good luck, do not get drunk while making money, even if not huge, but shovels. And do not be greedy, so that the attention of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the organizers of the entire commercial operation would not be drawn to you.

In general, good luck.

Will be willing to look over, because not yet finished, I'm here (or somewhere near))))budu, though I do not know under what nickname will be forced to write......

Used3:

You could also try to make a buck, but it's silly, and I don't need much, when I'm also in hiding, I won't need a buck.

Well, well, and you still claim that Alexander is not your nickname? ;) Your words are almost exactly the same: you're not interested in money, it's all purely for fun, etc.

In any case, until you realise that making money on the SB is utopia.

Meat:

Well, well, and you still claim that Alexander is not your nickname? ;) Your words are almost exactly the same: you're not interested in money, it's all purely for fun, etc.

In any case, you're as far away from the moon as a lakh until you realise that making money on SB is utopia.

They say you do not believe in it, you 2, but why repeat it one more time like a parrot, you have decided for yourself so do not get nervous, there are plenty of topics about everything but trade here, go discuss Putin, but you are not attracted here.I am telling you, you need the sacks, go with him and twist everything the Internet and the press say..... You have your backs securely covered, you can talk, go ahead, comrade.

I don't want to disturb you, but where do you put those who don't know DSP, for example?

Used3:

Fuck off))))))))))))))))
very funny, go on...

Where to go, to wiggle your brain as to how to get around this problem in other ways, the TsOS is not a bang and TsOS in itself, it is an ecolution of simple analysis.

That is why I am trying other methods, which are historically more understandable and closer to me. If I knew tsos, I would have used it. But it's combinatorial, and the conditions are not strict.

As a matter of fact for understanding it is not important how to describe the essence of process through Tsos or other methods, terver or something else, speed of accelerating correlation, advantage in intensity of calculations, but this later, we can already think about rationality of calculation algorithm, but for now any possible description is important, to peel off unnecessary and leave the essence.

Used3:

Good luck, but don't get drunk while shoveling money, even if it's not huge, but in spades. And don't get greedy, so that the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the organizers of all this commercial business would not pay attention to you.

In general, good luck.

If you want, look, because I have not finished yet, I am here (or somewhere near))))budu, really do not know under what nickname will be forced to write......

You are there, in your underground, think about why, despite the fact that in a 50/50 game you stake the TOTAL DEPOS, you have the possibility to DOUBLE it with a probability of 50%, and 10 transactions with the volume of 10% of the deposit - with a probability of less than 0.1%, in any case all make you open positions in the sum not more than 10% of your deposit? Taking into account the spread - this is a direct route to a loss.

That is, if a beginner opens on the entire depo with SL=TP=100 points, he has a chance to double 97 to 103 (at spread = 3), and to lose all - 103 to 97. And if he gets involved in trading in positions, in volumes of 5% of the deposit (as the textbooks teach), then he is guaranteed to lose 97%, and the doubling of the deposit - vashch in obscurity.

Don't you have a safe way to enter TOTAL DEPO in trades, so that if it's good, then it's not so bad, and if it's bad - then it's smaller...? :-)

Meat:

...until you realise that making money from SB is utopia.

We can guess that you already understand everything on this point. If you don't mind explaining it in mate language.

ZS. Only without the believe-don't believe, I may believe in pokemons and what, it does not mean that they actually are.

prikolnyjkent:

And here you have slipped down/preferred to go sideways. You wrote that you know how to unwrap a cloud from a picture in the wiki about SB, we'll listen, but you're also sidestepping by slipping up all those percentages...

It's like in statistics, the picture can change in any way (without contradicting the logic of the theory) depending on what the statistics are given in relation to, and in comparison with what they are given (against whose background).

the thing is, by taking what you wrote out of context, you can juggle these ratios as you like, but if you set a system of conditions and look at these relations within them, rather than the entire series, it can be quite different.... i think this is bullshit, feel free to talk about cloud reversal))))

If you do not know the difference between the equities and the real one, you cannot capture it, in this case the only disadvantage is the maximal drawdown at the start, but you can fix it too.

The only disadvantage is the maximum drawdown at the start, but you can correct it. The safe way is the equity rollover, you may sometimes have a good drawdown, but you control it, you know the drawdown may be high, but you know it will not wipe out the deposit, but the higher the drawdown, the lower the bet, the initial one. In order to reduce the drawdown, as I understand it, Alexander took a few instruments, and that is all, not the point, everything has to work on one, adding pairs was only to reduce the maximum possible drawdown and thus the possibility of increasing the initial rate, thereby increasing the rate of earnings.

Reason: