looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 19

///----------------------

Or? A simple dickhead like the last tip I gave you. Once a day, calculation of the buy and sell limit, on the coolest pair? As I wrote, not god knows what! But 10% a day. Guaranteed.

No such a miracle, you definitely do not need. It's definitely not a system!

///--------------------------------------

Imagine what? Suppose I could say something nonsensical. To impress you? To draw attention to myself? Well, why would I be doing that? I'm just curious! What are you doing here? Or, since I've already given you a lot of advice. To see what was the reaction? What are you interested in? What's bothering you? And I get it. Nothing bothers you. Got it, Relief.

//---- -------------------

Again! One more time. Maybe the last one? A simple thing, a riddle. For the first class. We take ten pairs????

And if we're on a daily basis! Calculate the daily profit in dollars, let's say. Then maybe? We will be able to determine which pair to work with today? No, of course not, because we cannot do the first calculation (with daily data). But what if we try? What do you think????

The problem is realistic. It is easily solved.

////--------------------

I'll buy the system. I'll give you money to develop it. I have the money, I'll give it to you. But I don't have to understand how it works. I'll give you the money. And then, because I have the money. I'll get a system. I'll learn how to work with it. Later. But if I don't buy it? Proof that there is a system. Do I get it? Or, if I buy it, I get the system!!!!!!!

From all this. Let's conclude. There is a system! And there is a client who will pay for it! What else is there? We won't know. Because the result is not important. What matters is that it happens. What matters is the event itself.

Which is actually what interested me in your forum. Oh, here we go. We've finally got off the ground.

Yura3512:

Or? A simple bullshit like the last tip I gave you. Once a day, calculation of the buy and sell limit, on the coolest pair? As I wrote, not god knows what! But 10% a day. Guaranteed.

How do I choose a pair? Where do you put the limit?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
How do I choose a pair? Where do I put the limit?
What if I'm a steamer? Aren't I? Which station to go to? You rack your brains.

//---

I guess you will let me who, to answer. I'll answer to Andrei.

Of course. The main question is which pair to choose.

Well and of course you must understand that I won't tell you how to choose, as I'm stupid, sorry!

And then the limits, which are not very important. Because they affect your theme of pretentiousness on your profit ambitions. I do not agree with you there.

//-------

Take my word for it. If you open a nongosio in a neutral country where, you won't get it. And have what? A little bit of change. Say 5% a month. Then we're in the sweet spot!!! We've got a lot of money!!!!

But, you know,!!!!!!... I offered you 10% a day!!!!! But there's no response! What's this about?????????????

//----

So here we are, for example, getting to a pair that we can select. Why does it have to be paired with one of the major currencies? Which mistakes, rarely make. Well why not attack a minor one??? Which is much more profitable??????

Yura3512:

//-------

Take my word for it. If you open a nongosio in a neutral country where, you won't get it. And have what? A little bit of change. Say 5% a month. Then we're in the sweet spot!!! We've got a lot of money!!!!

but it's!!!!!!. Fuckin'???? I offered you 10% a day!!!!! But there's no response! Why would that be??????????????

Because there are 2 or 3 of you a week.

And all of them have"Grails" and "Super-duper strategists".

(Yes, even the smartest to the same ... And the smartest anywhere do not like.)

One problem - there is no money :)

I remark: There never will be!

Because you have to WORK, not look for investors!

Only Abramovich and Polonsky have everything at once.

//----

EEEEEE. Don't stress me out!!! I'll just walk briskly across the water and not get my feet wet. I don't work for you, just gliding around this forum. Find others for your theories.

//----

You should be deleted! Erase? I was in a good mood. And you shit all over it like you always do!!!!

Reason: