Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 87

week and a half

Joker:
for a week and a half.

cool, congratulations!

going together after a "disagreement" will still go together - did I get that right?

Alexander's filter? could you elaborate (or another author?)

moskitman:

cool, congratulations!

going together after a "disagreement" will still go together - did I get that right?

Not quite. The system exploits the inevitable properties of the law of distribution of market states.

With 4 instruments goes the usual diversification, you can have 1 instrument, 2 instruments, 10 instruments...

Joker - at least give me a rough idea of the method, come on!

Joker:

Not really. The system exploits the inevitable properties of the law of distribution of market states.

With 4 instruments there is a normal diversification, you can have 1 instrument, 2 instruments or 10 instruments...

Good day! Can you poke this filter with your nose... I didn't find it or didn't get it...

I'm not even stinging. IMHO my mathematical explanation:

1. Narrowing of dispersion of difference of increment moduli of market states (no matter of what nature) gives unambiguous probable set of its possible subsequent states.

2. Iterative combinatorial analysis of states allows to narrow the set of states down to the most probable further states.

3. Diversification allows for maximum likelihood results.

Joker:

I'm not even stinging. IMHO my mathematical explanation:

1. Narrowing of dispersion of difference of increment moduli of market states (no matter of what nature) gives unambiguous probable set of its possible subsequent states.

2. Iterrational combinatorial analysis of states allows to narrow the set of states down to the most probable further states.

3. Diversification allows for maximum likelihood results.

Did you mean Used ideas ? Or was it Alexander ?

I think it's the same person

I see. Well, then, a humble question. There was a Excel file to explain it. I understand the combinatorics - I do not understand what can be fed to the input of the trading system
Reason: