Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 97

Who says you can only choose patterns of the same length ;)

There's a rule that says you can always get a pattern with a probability of winning more than your opponent uses.

In our case, the opponent is the market, and that's where you dance from. The penny game uses a mathematical paradox based on this law. What prevents you from understanding it and using it? - Nothing, just a willingness to understand its meaning. The table that someone in this thread cited is just a special case of this law. Good luck

Joker:

Who says you can only choose patterns of the same length ;)

There's a rule that says you can always get a pattern with a probability of winning more than your opponent uses.

In our case, the opponent is the market, and that's where you dance from. The penny game uses a mathematical paradox based on this law. What prevents you from understanding it and using it? - Nothing, just a willingness to understand its meaning. The table that someone in this thread cited is just a special case of this law. Good luck

Storyteller)))))))))

dentraf:

Storyteller)))))))))
Loser ))))

Joker:
Loser ))))
What can be fed to the input of a combinatorial trading system?

Joker:
Loser ))))

Can you prove it? I can show you a straight that'll shut you up! What about you?

Joker, have a look at your personal message.

dentraf:

Can you prove it? I can show you a straight that will shut you up! What about you?
I will not measure the length of the state, because there are a lot of drawers of states here. If you want - find a screenshot in this thread from a real account (posted a few weeks ago) and you can eat your state ))

Joker:
If you want - find a screenshot in this thread from a real account (posted a few weeks ago)

ouch. i really want to. searched everything since august from page 60 - there is none.

maybe it never existed?

sergeev:

Ouch. I really want to. searched everything since August from page 60 - there isn't one.

maybe he wasn't?

So it's even earlier)): https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50578/page45

2 sergeev: I was the maintainer of MetaTrader 4 & MetaTrader 5 adaptation for Linux (WineHQ). You can ban me too.

Joker:

So even earlier): https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50578/page45

But I don't see the state there, it must have rolled under the floorboard.

2 sergeev: I was the maintainer of MetaTrader 4 & MetaTrader 5 adaptation for Linux (WineHQ).

Wow, you must know a lot about programming and have interesting things to talk about.

You can ban me too.

What's the point? ;)
Reason: