Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 92

Used3:

Some people have two accounts, one is a working depo, the other is a toadstool one, and it is small enough to be able to withdraw part of it, but it is an extreme example of the main trade, so MM and peculiar evolution of equity of the total after adding many equities on top of each other.

Isn't the classical MM rule of "no more than 10% of the depo" required?

I have a question: In principle, how should one proceed - should one develop a "crumb collecting system" (FCS) or work on a SAFE way to "unwind" dead funds?

prikolnyjkent:

Don't classic MMs require that the rule "no more than 10% of the deposit" be respected?

In a classic one, yes, but I'm not talking about a classic one.

moskitman:

Do you know, mate, what's the worst kept secret of the tailbone? Get ready...

The biggest mystery of all: Who went how and where. And more importantly, why.

That's not the point! The point is that when there are tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake, even the most honest and reputable brokers with a long history will find something to occupy you.

So, now you have to think: either take the crumbs, or go all in.

Well, "everything" is an elastic term...

And it's one thing to be cheated by crooks, and another thing to do the "wrong" thing.

It's better to be able to choose what to do. And for this - a beginner should be able to read the reasoning and about this way of trading, about the methods of SAFE introduction of ALL DEPOSIT to work.

prikolnyjkent:
Well, in that case the size of the trade (whether by lot or length of its movement along the price range - it does not matter) should be directly proportional to the reliability of its trading signal

moskitman:
Well, in that case the size of the trade (whether by lot or length of its movement along the price range - it does not matter) should be directly proportional to the reliability of its trading signal
Where to get such a reliable signal?

moskitman:
There... Ask the used one about that, because he probably doesn't want to talk to me...
And gradually add up a lot of "unreliable"...?

prikolnyjkent:
And gradually adding up a lot of "unreliable"?
At the limit it will be fifti-fifty minus the spread

moskitman:
There... Ask the used one about that, because he probably doesn't want to talk to me...

if he's used, you must be darned, am I getting the pattern right?

Funny guys ))))

I'm off to bed now.

Bless you all...

You should, there's another series of pinalti coming up
Reason: