You need an indicator that reflects the price in operating time. - page 6

I think you do too much unnecessary things, learn to understand any text, there will be no problem with understanding the opponent:) Let's just say that when I read a text, I automatically convert the data to my worldview, Neutron for you it is not a very big problem:) You have to think on the essence and not on the absolute meaning :) You don't plan to convert every post of mine like that, without changing the essence, and then ask me, am I right? What can I say if you have not done anything :))) You just changed the text so that it was a little more understandable to you, you should always do so when something is not clear, but do not write about it, the thought is much faster:))

What will you do if you are given data that makes no sense to you, you have no description, you only have a similar experience of how to work with this data? You are more likely to find approaches to the essence and then get to the absolute values. And if I describe the essence, how can you achieve absolute values without exactly the same perception of this essence or possibilities that allow you to present this essence in a way that will be sufficient for perception:)))

Prival, Happy New Year! ;)
Sorry for the delay - it took Father Christmas a long time to find the way ).

I'm already enjoying it. Barely managed to start everything according to the instructions, my hands are even more crooked for joy :-) Thanks Santa Claus.

Yesterday, at the end of the working day. All installed. Everything's cool. But here's the problem. The computer shuts down at the end of the day. Came in this morning, turned it on. Tics that there is nowhere to get, that is the result in the picture.

Please, if someone is interested in working with this representation of data, suggest an idea how to fine-tune the script that it would fill the hole using the missed minutes, I have an idea but would not want to impose it immediately, may be there is a better. Thank you.

I still can't finish my version. Vinin has already posted its version long ago and komposter wrote an article, but my version is stuck. I'm going to upload it to Code Base soon.

Prival:

If anyone is interested in working with this kind of data representation, please give ideas on how to improve the script, so that it fills the hole using the missing minutiae, I have an idea but I don't want to impose it right away, maybe there are better ones. Thank you.

What are the options here? Take OHLC minutiae or simulate ticks from them yourself?
What would be the use of "equivolume" charts then?

If TicksInBar > 50, the error would be invisible (just gather the necessary number of ticks into one 50 ticks bar), but with values less than the average number of ticks in a minute, the chart will not be drawn.

We need to solve something with ticks...

Actually, the solution (implementation) is not complicated. Instead of "tick collector", we just hang an Expert Advisor, which records ticks simulated from minutes.
The main thing is that the structure works.

Another approach is to look for a resource that posts ticks every day, and automate the uploading into a necessary directory and conversion.
Then there will be a fresh chart every morning, and during the day it will be updated with "your" ticks.

Integer:
That's what I'm saying, I haven't seen that, and that's not what's in your picture. If there was an artificial bar to close the hole in time, it would have an opening price equal to the closing price of the previous bar, which is not the case in the picture.

What should we call them then, if there was a break of 3 min, and the ticks are received by another symbol. There are no ticks in this symbol and they appear retrospectively. I cannot show it. I should probably record a video, though...

I have come across "artificial tics" again. Maybe I do not understand something, or DC can form ticks retroactively... Here I am attaching the picture and the Expert Advisor log.

Pay attention not to miss a single minute. All bars are there. But here is what a simple Expert Advisor writes in its log.

int start()
  {
//----
Print("Start 1");
//----
   return(0);
  }

2008.05.27 00:25:50 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:25:43 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:08:14 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:07:09 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:02:19 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:59:32 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:50:54 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:49:52 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:48:30 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:40:31 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:39:33 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

There are gaps in the data coming in almost 9 minutes, but all the bars are present and in each one the price is different. How may it be? There were no interruptions in the net during this time (

Prival:

I have come across "artificial tics" again. Maybe I don't understand something, or DC can form ticks retroactively... Here I am attaching the picture and the Expert Advisor log.

Pay attention not to miss a single minute. All bars are there. But here is what a simple Expert Advisor writes in its log.

int start()
  {
//----
Print("Start 1");
//----
   return(0);
  }

2008.05.27 00:25:50 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:25:43 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:08:14 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:07:09 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.27 00:02:19 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:59:32 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:50:54 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:49:52 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:48:30 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:40:31 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

2008.05.26 23:39:33 proba GBPUSD,M1: Start 1

There are gaps in the data coming in almost 9 minutes, but all the bars are present and in each one the price is different. How may it be? There were no interruptions in internet work during this time (

When debugging writing ticks in MS SQL

there were a couple of days when the machine worked all day long - did not switch it off

came across the following

about 12 thousand ticks were written to the database during the day

but looking over WATCH D1 i saw 14 thous. ticks during that day 2 thousand ticks had disappeared :-) understand, i put it down to unexplainable events

received 12 000 ticks in D1

so far i have attributed it to either communication problems or unidentifiable processes

--- I believe there are not enough statistics to draw any conclusions

Reason: