Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 91

Used3:

I wasn't trying to cast a stone in your shoes. Not at all...

I was referring to an issue completely independent of Alexander's. It has a value in itself... And not a small one (in terms of currency).

Due to the answer to it, the percentage of "unsuccessful" traders may have moved from 95 to almost 50 :-)

Joker:

I'm not even stinging. IMHO my mathematical explanation:

1. Narrowing of dispersion of difference of increment moduli of market states (no matter of what nature) gives unambiguous probable set of its possible subsequent states.

2. Iterative combinatorial analysis of states allows to narrow the set of states down to the most probable further states.

3. Diversification allows for maximum likelihood results.

What is the likelihood of a result without point 3?

Used3:

to be honest now I do not understand what you want to ask???? what do you mean by a large depot (and what should be the minimum?) or what?

I wanted to know who actually benefits from the textbook-imposed condition "not to open more than 10% of the deposit by the sum of all positions at once" - the trader or the "kitchens"?

And if it is the "kitchen", then how to enter the game with the TOTAL DEPO in the safest way possible? (As long as it came to Bablokos).

Used3:

tell me honestly, please...

Are you sober now?

prikolnyjkent:

I wanted to know who actually benefits from the textbook-imposed condition "not to open more than 10% of the deposit by the sum of all positions at once" - the trader or the "kitchens"?

And if the "kitchen", then how to enter the game with the TOTAL DEPO in the safest way possible? (as long as we're talking about Bablokos)

I don't know what marketers have come up with their psychology, but it's hard to say. It's hard to say what kind of marketing analysts have come up with their psychology.

In order to be sure of the correct approach, you need to have a trader that has already been used in the game and the total amount of bids made is 25% of the total, while the total amount of bids is 10% of the deposit.

We do not know what their marketers have come up with in terms of psychology. Why guess?

Used3:

I don't think it would be good to bet all the money, but it would increase the percentage of visual chips, but this is more like bullshit.

When the bets are 10 percent of the deposit, a beginner has an illusion (when losing) that he did something wrong and will put some more money to try something else, etc. And after losing the deposit he may quickly come to his senses and not start pulling money again.

We do not know what their marketers have come up with in terms of psychology. I don't need to guess.

There is no need to guess.

I would like to examine this question seriously. How profitable is it for a trader - "to bang your head against the wall", occasionally grabbing "crumbs from the table" in order to take them away later anyway, or "to raise the whole mass" of your resources for a real, "delicate blow"...

prikolnyjkent:

You don't have to guess.

I would like to examine this question seriously. What is profitable for trader - "to bang your head against the wall", occasionally grabbing "crumbs from the table" only to have them later taken away from you, or "to raise the whole mass" of your resources for a real, "delicate blow"...?

I'm a little... sober, so don't judge, please...

I know a guy. He's a grown man, gray as the moon, but he believes in fairy tales... He went to the market for everything. He went, he went... At one point, they wouldn't let him close the trade before the stopout.

that's it for me. thanks for listening. :)

moskitman:

I'm a little... sober, so don't judge, please...

I know a guy. He's a grown man, gray as the moon, believes in fairy tales... He went to the market for everything. He went, he went... At one point, they wouldn't let him close the trade before the stopout.

that's it for me. thanks for listening. :)

How did he "walk"? Did he just bang and open for everything...?

prikolnyjkent:

You don't have to guess.

I would like to examine this question seriously. What is profitable for a trader - "to bang your head against the wall", occasionally grabbing "crumbs from the table" only to have them later taken away from you, or "to raise the whole mass" of your resources for a real, "delicate blow"...?

Some people have two accounts, one is a working depo, the other is a stingy one, and the small one, so they don't have to risk withdrawing some money during the break, but it is an extreme example of the main trade, so MM and peculiar evolution of total equity after adding many equities on top of each other.

prikolnyjkent:
How did it "go"? Did he just bang and open for everything?

Do you know, mate, what's the worst kept secret of the tailbone? Brace yourself...

The biggest mystery of all: Who went how and where. And more importantly, why.

That's not the point! The point is that when there are tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake, even the most honest and reputable brokers with a long history will find something to occupy you.

So, now you have to think: either carry the crumbs or go all in.

Reason: