Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 374

Aleksander:

Of course, you're too far gone about the martin - it's not even a geometric progression - but purely arithmetic - because TP = 50 SL = 10 - you can enter the market 5 times in a row without increasing the lots - the slop will take away all the losses....

SZS on the ottopu... Exchange... the exchange... that's a real satanic thing to do :) - come to think of it, there are people on the net who buy and sell their personal time of life - the minimum unit is 15 seconds of life - buyers value the seller's time of life from 1 to 4 kopecks on average ... and buy ... in thousands of units... even millions if you look at the big picture....

for example one of the projects shows the result:

it's hard to even calculate the amount of life time requested - as 15 seconds of life are valued at about 2-3 kopecks...

but people are found - they are sold... :)

here's another project - it's like this

and it's only for 170 days - 100 million time buyers charged - and already 65 million paid to "sellers" of their time :(...

Yeah ... What a world it is:) - I did buy some time too :) maybe 100 rubles :)

why do you need this scam when you have forex

transcendreamer:

Why do you need this scam when there's forex?

well :) - forex is for the soul :) - this is a programming skill :) make your own forex :)

ZS - that's nothing :) - i'm thinking more like mining bitcoins and getting / giving out gotoshi :) - maybe even trading it

transcendreamer:

Well, a major against a cross will give a delta = another major, it's easier to just take a bundle of instruments at once and trade as usual than to bother with this...

They'll converge, but you can't get out of it without martin...

get together... that's the thing, they always get together :) - I don't know how you did it, but that's my picture.

every day it flattens and flattens :) - No - of course there are a couple of days in a month when there is a sluggish sideways trend in currencies, pairs sometimes flop before the news... but it's solvable... And as I said before martingale is not necessary - it's much more profitable to pyramid positions :)

Aleksander:

get together... that's the thing: they always do :) - I don't know how you built it, but that's my picture.

every day it bubbles and bubbles :) - no - of course there are a couple of days in a month when there is a sluggish sideways trend in currencies, pairs sometimes flop before the news... but it's solvable... And as I said before martingale is not necessary - it's much more profitable to pyramid positions :)

I don't know what you're doing but I've got a picture like this,

I don't know what you're dealing with here,

I don't know about the barbarianism - it's a frictionless trade,

The artificial spread is a trader's condition and the market doesn't know anything about it,

and the slippage is just a compensation for the previous movement,

You'd better build a bundle of portfolios and look at the objective equity there...

The reversion and averaging... Well, everyone knows this in Forex ))))

Anyway gracias for the picture...

transcendreamer:

It's all barbaric and shady,

positions on 2 currency pairs is practically the same as the cross between them,

That's why it turns out to be just a return trade against the cross,

The artificial spread is a trader's condition and the market doesn't know anything about it,

and the slippage is just a compensation for the previous movement,

You'd better build a bundle of portfolios and look at the objective equity there...

The reversion and averaging... Well, everyone knows this in Forex ))))

Anyway, gracias for the picture...

Greetings!

If you do not mind, make 4 pictures:(AUDJPY - NZDCHF), (CADJPY - NZDCHF), (NZDJPY - CADCHF), (AUDCHF - NZDCAD)

I traded this on the pair with ease, it is important to choose the right time to enter, but we will not discuss it.

Aleksander:

get together... that's the thing: they always do :) - I don't know how you did it, but I got this picture.

Every day it's bumping and bumping :) - no - of course there are a couple of days in a month when there is a sluggish sideways trend in currencies, pairs sometimes flop before the news ... but it's solvable ... but it's solvable... And as I said before martingale is not necessary - it's much more profitable to pyramid positions :)

Hey, buddy!

It's you, I recognize you!!!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128859/page93#comment_3322978

How's it going?

Is this the same turkey that the whole world threw into the Adviser thread?
Советник всем миром
Советник всем миром
  • www.mql5.com
В этой теме предлагаю разработать советник сообща на платформе МТ4. Т.е. решить сообша следующие вопросы: 1...

Aleksander:

get together... that's the thing: they always do :) - I don't know how you do it but my picture is like this

I get it every day :) - No, of course there are a couple of days in a month when there is a sluggish sideways trend in currencies, pairs sometimes flop before the news ... but it's solvable... And as I said before martingale is not necessary - it's much more profitable to pyramid positions :)

Hello, please send me the name of the indicator or link to chart another FI on the current one.

Aleksey Vakhrushev:

Good afternoon, can you please send me the name of the indicator or link that charts another FI on the current FI.

multiinstrument

khorosh:

multiinstrument

Thank you

Aleksander:

Here is an example of one of the projects showing the result:

it's hard to even calculate the amount of time they've requested - as 15 seconds of life is worth about 2-3 kopecks...

but people are found - they are sold... :)

here's another project - it's like this

and it's only for 170 days - 100 million time buyers have charged - and already 65 million have paid "sellers" of their time :(...

Yeah... What a world it is:) - although i did buy some time too :) maybe 100 rubles :)

small is massively everyone has 15 sec of life. In this branch you can do a lot more than 15 sec per soul. The dark-skinned kid, for example, and the rest of the flock. Krivoshey figured it out a long time ago and is not taking 15 secs from them, but years at a time, and they're bringing him their mother's money as well.