[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 91

vladds:

and how is it different from Alekseev's!

Found it - it's on page 79. No comparison possible - the code is closed. There's ONLY an executable *.ex4 file in the trailer...

The input external variables are definitely different...:-)

vladds:

So if there's a modification, drop me an owl and I'll update it!

last one with 80 pages!

vladds:

Anyway, if there's a modification, drop me an owl and I'll update it!

It's OK... In that owl the code is closed (the author must be squeezing...:-)) - I'm looking at the owl from the first, (aka) from page 80 of the thread.

vladds:

until the last one with 80 pages!

I see.

Roman.:

"Everything has already been stolen before you..." :-) I mean manufactured... The entry is against the public... See the interpretations of the indicator readings in the article.
Again it all comes down to Williams, agree, a bit off. I suggest inverting the aggregate position of real trades (not their derivatives).

vladds:

It's 200% in three days!

Which bank gives you that much? MMM?

I've been running this advisor for a few years in the tester. So I don't blow it. It's been giving about 6% consistently.

Zhunko:

Which bank gives you that much? MMM?

I've been running this advisor for a few years in the tester. So I don't blow it. It's consistently making about 6%.

and it is not designed for large investments and long term trading

Profits are taken out all the time!

vladds:

and it is not designed for large investments and long-term trading

The profits are taken out all the time!

see page 81

Hi all) Instead of a buy-sell it should be done in the place of sell-buy in the code to change the conditions, I think it should be profitable?

vladds:

And it is not designed for large investments and long-term trading

Profits are taken off all the time!

Maybe there's something I don't understand...

OK, profits are withdrawn. But when the Expert Advisor eats the deposit, where will it be resumed from? From the previous profit? Do I understand it correctly?

If so, it does not matter whether the profit is withdrawn or not. In the end, it will be lost.

Reason: