learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 231

7Konstantin7:

What tanks, we should have gone to Volgograd)

Looks like not fate this year.....

TEXX:

Roma, you have to shine in tanks and you're not there... :)

Yes... I'm getting a little slack. :-)

There'll be light in France! :-)

My dad served in Germany on a tank around 1958.

Guys, I'm not at home right now... As soon as I get there, I'll write it down - I'll put it up!!!

:-)

7Konstantin7:

My dad served in Germany on a tank around 1958.

Check out tanki.su.

Roman.:

Check out tanki.su.

I don't play games, I have no time)

I'm into aeroplanes lately.... Generally, when the TC will be normal, do you have any idea what the job can turn into. In general, when there will be a normal AC, can you imagine what the job will be like? If we do not have a clue who is cheating on the robot, we will see how it works. It seems so to me!!!! Still, think about the job. I'd have bought myself a 10-Level aeroplane :0-)

nikelodeon:

I'm into aeroplanes lately.... Generally, when the TC will be normal, do you have any idea what the job can turn into. In general, when there will be a normal EC, can you imagine what the job will be like? If we do not have a clue who is cheating on the robot, we will see how it works. It seems so to me!!!! Still, think about the job. I'd have bought myself a 10th level plane :0-)

Yeah that's cool! :-)

The planes are a beta version of the online WARPLANES?

I mate - at home on his computer included this game! Flying - great! There's bombers and Istrebkers.

Roman.:

Yeah, that's cool! :-)

The planes are the beta version of WARPLANES online?

I mate - at home on his computer included this game! Flying - great! There are bombers and Istrebki.

AGA!!!! Consider it the same as in tanks and the account is the same. And development too.... Funny, I already have a 5th level...

nikelodeon:

AGA!!!! Consider it the same as in tanks and the account is the same. And development too.... Funny, I already have a 5th level...

Haven't got it for myself yet... no time... can't beat the tanks... :-)
Reason: