learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 385

khorosh:

I've been wanting to make an averaging tool for deposit acceleration for a long time. I.e. an Expert Advisor with increased risk, large number of deals and fast deposit growth. But it has not succeeded so far. But today I was messing around with algorithm variants and without optimization after another algorithm correction the Expert Advisor passed the test on 01.09.2018 with quite good results. It can be used quite well for initial build up of the deposit. After the desired value of the deposit is reached, it will be possible to reduce the risks and trade safely.

Not that you can - you should use it. The best of good :-)

Do the signal at once, it is not at all worse than the top. 100 quid on the account, also on VDS and (set aside) to advertise if it goes. If the quarter salts, it means that just did not buy a packet of cigarettes a day.

Although, judging by the chart, the risks have increased, and in the averaging/network. I have not seen any changes in my trading robot, I have not seen any changes in my trading robot. It's like that gopher that you can't see, but it's there.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's not that you can - you have to use it. The best of the good :-)

Do the signal straight away, it's not at all worse than the tops. 100 quid for the account, also for VDS and (set aside) for advertising if it goes. If the quarter salts, it means that just did not buy a packet of cigarettes a day.

Although, judging by the chart, the risks have increased, and in the averaging/network. I have not seen any changes in my trading robot, I have not seen any changes in my trading robot. It is like that gopher that you cannot see, but it is there.

Reinvestment is used. This method is used for reinvestment. Initial lot of the grid is calculated proportionally to the volume of free funds. I have a lot of experience with martins. They can work for several years without any intervention. But I usually monitor the situation. Once the drawdown exceeds a certain threshold, I usually place a lock on the aggregate position. And then I manually handle it. In most cases I am successful in Breakeven. If I do not manage to breakeven, or there is no time, I take a loss by closing the overlapped positions.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

although judging by the chart, the risks have been building up, and in the averaging/netting. Depo will be taken out because martingale.

Exactly, the usual fitting. The"EA passed the test on 01.09.2018" alone speaks volumes. Because as of 01.08.2018 it no longer passes.

If we are going to use martin, it should not be in its trivial version, but with a certain twist that allows us to even out the increase of the lot and survive as long as possible a trend.

The classic variant is not interesting, because it is only a matter of time before the deposit is lost.

Актер:

Exactly, the usual tinkering. The"EA passed the test from 01.09.2018" alone speaks volumes. Because as of 01.08.2018 it no longer passes.

If we are going to use martin, then not in its trivial variant, but with a certain twist that allows us to even out the increase of the lot and survive as long as possible in a trend.

The classical variant is not interesting, because the depreciation is just a question of time.

If the search (adjustment?) of an algorithm that provides a long-term stable operation should be considered as a fitting, then yes, it is. The demise of the depot is possible in principle, if we do not limit the loss. But it will be limited.

I was not too lazy to run a test on01.08.2018 especially for the grief psychic.

khorosh:

If finding (fitting?) an algorithm that provides long-term stable performance should be considered as fitting, then yes it is. The demise of the depo is in principle possible, if the loss is not limited. But it will be limited.

Not too lazy to run a testfrom 01.08.2018 especially for the gore psychic.

Without arguing with your EA's algorithm (I-I haven't seen it).

As soon as a crazy idea comes to mind, I race tests without optimizations on a 10 year period. Just to see in which environment the idea works and in which it doesn't.

Since 01.08.2018 there has been a quiet sideways downward movement on EURUSD. Volatility is limited, slight slope to the south. Had I known on August 1, 2018 that a year and a half of measured rhythm was ahead, oh... :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Had I known on 1 August 2018 that a year and a half of measured rhythm lay ahead, oh... :-)

Yeah, and you might not be psychic))

khorosh:

I've been wanting to make an averaging tool for deposit acceleration for a long time. I.e. an Expert Advisor with increased risk, large number of deals and fast deposit growth. But it has not succeeded so far. But today I was messing around with algorithm variants and without optimization after another correction of the algorithm the Expert Advisor passed the test on 01.09.2018 with quite good results. It can be used quite well for initial build up of the deposit. After the required amount of deposit will be reached, it will be possible to reduce risks and trade safely.

О! You're as good as ever... CONGRATULATIONS!

Roman Shiredchenko:
Oh! You're as good as ever... CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you, but congratulations are too early. Until it has been tested in real life, it can only be considered a hypothesis).

khorosh:

Thank you, but congratulations are too early. Until tested in real life, it can only be considered a hypothesis).

For every 10 000, by how much was the lot increased in the test? And at the start, how much did you start with 10 000?

Roman Shiredchenko:
Oh! You're as good as ever... congratulations!

That would be congratulations.

In the test the drawdown is 50%, so on the real will be 100%. We should already cut the risk in half... it will be 50% at best.

No one will put a robot-martin with a 50% risk of drawdown on large real money. Thus, we have to cut risks by 2 times.

Total, it turns out that the growth from 10000 is not to 540000, but in the region of 1200000. In 30 months it is about 9% per month.

Reason: