learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 384

It was an interesting time in the first branch, the heat... I poked around in the mart out of nostalgia, the stone flower didn't come out again)

Актер:
It was an interesting time in the first thread, the heat... I was nostalgic in the mart, but the stone flower didn't come out again)

:-) I'll systematise all the data and give it to you, including the robot, edited for the real world.

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) I'll systematise all the data and give it to you, including the robot, edited for reals.

What a cool browser you have!!! So many pages open

Alexsandr San:

What a cool browser you have !!! So many pages open

And this in 2 browsers, one is missing - the tabs are tiny

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And this in 2 browsers, one is missing - tabs are tiny

Cool! I wonder if it's eating up the internet?

Alexsandr San:

Oh, cool! I wonder if it's eating up the internet.

RAM. Chrome has a separate process for each tab with a lot of memory.

So who else in 2020 thinks it's possible to make real money on these dashes? Not to win and lose tomorrow, but to make money, and for the broker to give back.

Someone told me that when it came to the real withdrawal of several tens of thousands of euros, even at that time the head forex DC A...ri did not want to give it back and had to go to him with the riot police to extort.

I will add. In other words, the bank would not let us take the money, but we would have to go to him with the riot police and ask him for permission to flee. The hint is that if the broker closes tomorrow, the money in their account is not the same as the money in Alfabank's account.

But even so, all those toys they play with here will not work at those brokers because the leverage is usually no higher than 1:100, and more often 1:50.

Cents in the kitchens is a loss of time of life, which is known to be the most expensive asset. No one will entrust real money to a brokerage company.

So, it turns out - all this tinsel with a loud name"international Forexmarket " - is nothing more than a lure, carrot for a donkey and wasting their lives. Betting on sports with dishonest thimbles.

I've been wanting to make an averaging tool for deposit acceleration for a long time. I.e. an Expert Advisor with increased risk, large number of deals and fast deposit growth. But it has not succeeded so far. But today I was messing around with algorithm variants and without optimization after another algorithm correction the Expert Advisor passed the test on 01.09.2018 with quite good results. It can be used quite well for initial build up of the deposit. After the required deposit size is reached, it will be possible to reduce risks and trade in peace of mind.

khorosh:

I've been wanting to do an averaging system for deposit acceleration for a long time...

There was one here a few years ago, looking for investors for his stone flower, La avina type system, but with a few figure steps. His name was Sasha. His name was Sasha. I tried this miracle on cent, saying that it could be the same with real 10k, if someone would give it to me. I've been working with him for about a year now and he stopped displaying his pics. Didn't seem to help Sasha's big move.

Актер:

There was one here a few years ago, looking for investors for his stone flower, La avina type system, but with a few piece increments. The name was Sasha, but he was not listening to anyone and was throwing around screenshots with a gentle growth of the balance on several pairs at once. I tried this miracle on cent, saying that it could be the same with real 10k, if someone would give it to me. I've been working with him for about a year now and he stopped displaying his pics. It seems that Sasha's big move didn't help.

I have done this many times and have worked with real EAs for several years. I have done it many times and it worked on real account for several years. But I have never managed to build the latter one with such high profitability. Generally speaking, Expert Advisors with increasing volume are widely spread. They are mainly used at PAMMs. It seems to me that EAs with one order in the market and with a fixed lot are very rare and they do not earn much money. I have tried many times to make one and I have not succeeded.

Reason: