The role of psychology in auto-trading - page 4

tol64:

Great. I'll finish my current project and then I can try and make something interesting out of it. It will be interesting to test the whole thing. The mql sites have all the necessary information for that and, as I recall, it seems pretty simple.

And where to see the price tags there, something I can't find. ))

Yes, they were somewhere, but we don't really need them.)

We need to know/receive Open Interest (OI ) on futures,calls,puts for the previous day.

OK. Signal it. Let's move on.

I think there is no escaping psychology in autotrading as well, because here you can open and close a deal at any time!

dana:

I think there is no escaping psychology in autotrading as well, because here you can open and close a deal at any time!

Then it's not called "psychology" but "psychiatry".
Knowledge rules in autotrading, as it does in life. If there is knowledge, there will be an adequate strategy, a robot and everything else. Psychology... I would eliminate the term from circulation altogether, because behind it lies a collection of contradictory, mutually exclusive opinions.
Karlson:

Yes, somewhere, but we do not need them. The price will be in the terminal)))

We need to know/receive Open Interest (OI) on futures, calls, puts for the previous day.

OK. Signal it. Let's move on.


Articles on fours, fives.
Проект Meta COT - новые горизонты анализа отчетов CFTC в терминале MetaTrader 4 - Статьи по MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Проект Meta COT - новые горизонты анализа отчетов CFTC в терминале MetaTrader 4 - Статьи по MQL4: особенности автоматических торговых стратегий
Psychopaths are not born psychopaths, they become psychopaths.
R0MAN:
Articles on four, five.
Thank you. I'll look into it.
SAWmark:

You're not born crazy, you become crazy.
They are born and they become. The problem is, I don't think there's any way to change...
[Deleted]
Karlson:
They are born and they become. The problem is, I think, that there is no way to change.
I agree!!! It seems to me that psychology is 50% of success in trading
Vitriba:
I agree! It seems to me that psychology is still 50% of success in trading.

A lot more.

There is much more than that, taking into account closing a profitable position... After all the hands are reaching to close a good plus... Thereby not getting the calculated level.

I don't think so... If you think about it, you'll get a really good trader.