learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 297

Roman.:

No. It's all in the comments...

It's all the robot's fault... :-)

The main thing is that the logic of work is correct, strictly according to video... Checking...

it's pouring, it's making the vat wrap up.

I can check it on the 5 Ke.

Depo 10000 lot 1.0

no martin

pako:

it's pouring out, it's turning the hat around...

on the 5 ke, you can check the history

:-)

To check it, you'd have to write on a 5...

pako:

He's pouring it, he's turning the piss out of his mouth.

on 5 ke, you can check the history

depo 10000 lot 1.0

no martin

What do you mean, without a martin? In the video it's with a martin. It should be like in the video - it's the base...

there's more than eight times in a row when you're down,

8 times in a row, not enough dept.

pako:

We should do it like in the video... at first... IMHO. Then we'll see...

Roman.:

We have to do like in the video... at first... IMHO. Then we'll see...

Tonight, if I have time, I'll refill the martinis...

pako:

There will always be an initial lot and such an initial deposit at which the Expert Advisor will not lose. The question is whether an acceptable ratio between profit and maximal drawdown can be reached. For myself, I consider it possible to use an EA with martingale if its testing over a long period shows profit of at least 100% a year and the maximal drawdown is not more than one third of the initial deposit. If the drawdown exceeds 50% of the initial deposit, the losses will be closed.

I found the equity curve to be simothetic - yes martingale on the opposite side . The lot size is calculated using the formula lastlot = NormalizeDouble(R/(StopLoss-Step*(CountTrades(OP_BUY)) ),2) R=5..50 Step-distance between levels

YOUNGA:

I found the equity curve to be simothetic - yes martingale on the opposite side . The lot size is calculated using the formula lastlot = NormalizeDouble(R/(StopLoss-Step*(CountTrades(OP_BUY)) ),2) R=5..50 Step-distance between levels

And how is it that there hasn't been a single Sall in 2 years?!

I came up with this legend - since trades in buy are roughly equal to those in sell, there is no need to test them together - in fact, the adviser does not have a module for trading in sell (but it is the same as in buy) Trade only with pending limit orders
Reason: