learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 140

elmucon:

yeah - end of the world on the same date ....
Yeah, that'd be fun.

elmucon:

Yeah - the end of the world is on the same date ....
No - two days before.

7Konstantin7:
Good of course, but what is the point in cents, especially in 600 rubles and earnings 1.5-3.0 rubles a day, or 30 rubles if you are lucky, but for greater profits subsidence

You can try it this way - today the guys have made 10% of the deposit on a demo account

elmucon:

You can try this - today the guys made 10% of the deposit on a demo account

Option interesting and similar, but I think these phenomena are temporary, rely on someone else is not an option, while the goal to come up with your own ...)

7Konstantin7:
The option is interesting and similar, but I think these phenomena are temporary, hoping for someone else is not an option, as long as the goals are to come up with their own...)

even the universe doesn't last forever, and you're talking about the internet... ) ...

7Konstantin7:
The option is interesting and similar, but I think these phenomena are temporary, hoping for someone else is not an option, while the goals are to come up with their own...)
We must keep motoring until it works!) True, the fuck you can often understand what works and when. Everything works, then it doesn't.

it trades differently GugaFlet, but the algorithm is the same

Maybe I'll combine two strategies into one Trend+Flet=nice :)

7Konstantin7:

it trades differently GugaFlet, but the algorithm is the same

The expectation, if you translate it to points, is around the spread - 16 pips. I don't think it would work on a real account. And if the Expert Advisor has either stop or profit, and a test by opening prices, then it turns out that even such a Mo was formed due to the peculiarities of testing.

kakin:
The expectation, if you translate it to points, is around the spread - 16 pips. I don't think it will work on a real account. If an EA has either stop or profit and is tested at open prices, it means that even such a Mo is formed due to peculiarities of testing.

It seems to be the wholeKakin, but I have no money, what the fuck? :-)

On the subject of the post: not a fact.

Roman.:

I think he's allKakin and no dough, what's up with the nahkin? :-)

On the subject of the post: not a fact.

I ain't got no dough yet.) I haven't learned how to chop yet. \) But hopefully soon there will be kakin on all fronts.
Reason: