GoldWarrior02b

GoldWarrior02b EA.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

--------------

GoldWarrior is very famous EA which was originally developed by 3 persons from different countries. It is really legendary development: it was started before Metatrader 4 was created, and no one believed in that time that it is possible to create good EA based on zigzag indicator and CCI. Those 3 persons were banned from many forums and finally they finished their developent in exact time when Metatrader 4 was announced. They named their EAs as the Warriors (SilverWarrior, Goldwarrior, PlatinumWarrior, Samurai EA, Hara-Kiri EA ...). "We are the forex warriors" - they said to their opponents. They won with their free development and they proved to their opponents that good EA can be created based on zigzag indicator. They were the first with it in the world.

Once upon a time, 2 persons asked the other man: "can we make good EA based on zigzag?". "yes, it is easy" - it was reply And they were doing it for 5 years on many forex forums! Legendary people, legendary development and classical EA based on zigzag. We should always remember the people who were the first to start something very great long time ago.

We stop testing this EA because it is not closing any trades. We start testing from beginning after we will find the problem and fix it.

We started to test with different settings

We changed the settings of this EA.

Why? Because this EA is closing the profitable orders and keeping the losing ones and because of that I changed the S/L level to the reasonable 100.

So, we started to test this EA once again.

Files:

newdigital:
GoldWarrior02b EA.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

If we are talking about zigzag trading system we will have two opinions only:

- it is great idea and very good EA;

- it is absolutely wrong idea and EA is not profitable at all.

People are divided into two groups because of this idea and this EA. But seems nobody tested it during the long period of time.

I changed the settings of k1 and k2

to the 3 and 6 respectively to avoid any openning the order with 3.0 lot size (as Beluck suggested).

I will test it more. If it is really good EA (and idea) the initial deposit will be recovered. If not - not. Sorry. It was a lot of talking around this EA and somebody needs to test it.

And there are very interesting talking is going on this thread. And, may be, it will be a reason to test an other zigzag EA (converted by Treberk for example).

Updated statements please find on the post #5. The statement presenting on this post #2 is the final before improvement of this EA.

Files:

We start to test this EA once again with some changes (see posts above).

All the Statements will be uploaded to this post.

newdigital:
We changed the settings of this EA.

Why? Because this EA is closing the profitable orders and keeping the losing ones and because of that I changed the S/L level to the reasonable 100.

So, we started to test this EA once again.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (GoldWarrior02b, M15, 100 stop loss level) separated by pairs.

Files:

This EA was coded to be profitable. It was coded like this especially. And because of that we should have very big deposit.

Just first imagination.

Statements were updated.

Files:

Statements were updated.

Files:

Please find the updated statements.

Files:

I'm Showing this scrolling in my expert field does this mean that GoldWarrior is trying to load none of the other ea's are doing this.

2006.03.15 10:00:22 GoldWarrior02b USDJPY,M15: Data: 2006.3.15 Time 19:0:24 Bloks=0 Blokb=0 Blok=1 ZZ0=0 ZZ1=0 CCI0=-35 Imp=-4 Prof=0 DDown=0 BSB=1

2006.03.15 10:01:03 GoldWarrior02b USDJPY,M15: Data: 2006.3.15 Time 19:1:5 Bloks=0 Blokb=0 Blok=1 ZZ0=0 ZZ1=0 CCI0=-44 Imp=-5 Prof=0 DDown=0 BSB=1

Also in the upper left hand corner it says signals are absent, is that supposed to be?

Reason: