learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 141

kakin:
Not a niqaqin with dough yet)) I haven't learned how to chop yet. \) But hopefully soon there will be kakin on all fronts.

Are you sure you're not Frodo?

If anything, sorry for asking again, and if anything, everyone in the "Selja" branch (if you read it first) communicates on a "first name" basis.

Roman.:

Are you sure you're not Frodo?

If anything, sorry for asking again and if anything, everyone in the "Selja" branch (if you read it first) is on a "first name" basis.

It's fine. I'm not Frodo. I don't get into all that apocalyptic spectral decomposition stuff ...... I don't know what on I don't know what and I don't know what for.

Is being Frodo that bad?

:D

Roman.:

Are you sure you're not Frodo? If anything, sorry for asking again, and if anything, everyone in the "Celian" branch (if you read it first) communicates on a "you" basis.

Frodo will no longer be on this forum. Congratulations to you and the public moderators, that's what you wanted.

I won't be around much either. Enjoy.

DmitriyN:

Frodo will no longer be on this forum. Congratulations to you and the public moderators, it's what you wanted.

I won't be around much either. Enjoy.

He must have been very abused here...

kakin:

1. Is being Frodo that bad?

2. He must have been pretty abused here...

3. It's all right. I'm not Frodo. Because I don't get into all that apocalyptic decomposition into spectra ...... I don't know what's on and I don't know what for.

1. it's not just "bad" - it's terrible, for he's a scumbag and a fat troll!

2. He wasn't "offended" by anyone, he was being rude himself with his spamming.

3. OK! It's not like "Since I don't get into all that apocalyptic decomposition into spectra ...... "I don't know what on I don't know what and I don't know what for," but see point 1.

DmitriyN:

1. Frodo will no longer be on this forum. Congratulations to you and the public moderators, it's what you wanted.

2. I won't be around much either. Enjoy.

1. Diman! Cut the crap! :-)

2) You've learned all the wisdom of mcl4 and found the GRAAL? If so, do you want to share it with the villagers in this thread?

Columbia Pictures has no idea how we're making money on forensics :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FCjH5fyOlJE

this was filmed by real customs officers, at real customs :D, and then there was a real investigation

Now all that's left is to film the dtz's partying.

7Konstantin7:

Columbia Pictures has no idea how we're making money on forensics :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FCjH5fyOlJE

this was filmed by real customs officers, at real customs :D, and then there was a real investigation

I remember)))) There was a story on NTV a year ago))
Reason: