learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 113

vladds:

Is that like you? Gaining altitude!

Yeah! :-)

I'm warming up here... popping up (hitting 2,000 is the minimum target).

Roman.:

Aha! :-)

I'm warming up here... popping up (kicking back 2,000 is the minimum target).

2,000 is the total loss before refill + start. dept? doesn't seem like it...

kakin:
2,000 is the total loss before the refill + start depo? Doesn't seem to be...

Yes. "Looks like." See the return chart at the link. That's the residual from the 16,000 drain at the start:

Deposit | Withdrawal, USD
Current balance | Funds, USD
Balance change | Funds, %
Profit: USD in pips
Yearly forecast, %
Profit factor
Expected payoff
Absolute drawdown | Max.drawdown
Sharpe ratio
Leverage
45727.06 | 0
56 448.53| 53 219.44
17.40% | 10.68%
-2 093.58| -61412
27.98%
13154.12 | 16128.32

And hello everyone!

I've got an idea, but it's probably been done before!

Roman. 17.10.2012 16:45
7Konstantin7:

Probably did not jerk off enough, out of 8 years, you can barely make it a year - time at the monitor, charts

That's why the questions are still school questions :-).

Yeah... :-) If you're going to do, ugh, demo trading, you have to do it - hard!!! :-) With pictures and a fetish, gaining EXPERIENCE and answering such questions!!! :-)

P.S. Kostyan, revive a bit, a branch! What's up with you with manual trades on similar in the branch TCs?

I'm getting ready to give up on my trading strategy because I have a few good ideas but I don't know how to bring it up and keep it up.

Now I'm getting my thoughts together-thinking further, well, in the back of my mind there are chopping on the demos... but that's not enough, I need to get better...

but so here's the funk :D

7Konstantin7:
Oops... What - poured?

moskitman:
Oops... What - poured?
It was pouring.)

Let's say the trend is going upwards! We usually bet downwards! But we wait till it finishes! And we bet! At 10 pips with a 0.02 lot (6 roubles a point!)

But the trend is not over and rises above 10 points! We are closing losing bet minus 10 points and immediately open a second counter-trend order! For the same 10 points! but the lot is increased 1.5 times! (0.03), thus 10 points down will cover the losing bet and we will have profit!If the trend went up by 10 points, we again close the order and place a new one 1.5 times bigger than both losing orders!! i.e. (lot 0.02 + 0.03 = 0.05 * 1.5 = 0.075 i.e. 0.07 or 0.08) at descending trend of 10 points we will have a profit of 240-r (losing 150!) total 100 r profit! As we got profit we put immediately the original bet with lots 0.02!)

What do you think?

7Konstantin7:
And it was pouring)
A pity, of course, but good for the little things.

vladds:

Well, what do you think?

It's not really anything new. It allows you not to build up losses in an avalanche, but cuts them in time - yes, but it's the same as eggs.
Reason: