learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 120

vladds:
I don't need any more! :) well, do it and see! it's better to let another owl-sweeper appear than leave it all in a mystery!!!

I won't do it, it was checked a couple of years ago, and I'll give it to you later....

BeerGod:

What is the reason for this calculation, is it not better to use a phoebe?

(0.01, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.08, 0.13, 0.21 etc.)

No! The sense of the idea is lost altogether! There will be no profit!

BeerGod:
Interesting idea with looped pairs. For instance EUR-USD EUR-GBP EUR-JPY I do not quite understand how to build this ring or which pairs are required and what to do with them. If you explain and explain the gist, I'll write and share the code.
The ring is in my profile amongst the written topics.
Sepulca:
If you do not close the previous one, open with a lot of 1.6180339887 from the previous one, the golden ratio. The same will be. But in this case, too, the severe and unrelenting trend will ruin you....
In the Ring, never! That's what the Ring is for. While some pairs will be losing one STEP at a time, others will be picking up packs.

vladds, I gave a link to this forum, I downloaded your Expert Advisor, I will look at it, but I have an interesting little illanchik, I have taught it not to drain but I find it difficult to opimize, please do not laugh and do not judge, perhaps this martin was in your sight, but I am not aware of managed martin with lots ...
Files:
illan_1.mq4  62 kb
i-regr.mq4  5 kb

lotos7:
vladds, I gave a link to this forum, I downloaded your Expert Advisor, I will look at it, but I have an interesting little illanchik, I have taught it not to drain but I find it difficult to opimize, please do not laugh and do not judge, perhaps this martin was in your sight, but I am not aware of managed martin with lots ...
I'll have a look!

Wow! There are so many variables in there! A whole library! It's a lot of work to figure out what it can do!?

vladds:
Wow! There are so many variables in there! A whole library! It's a lot of work to figure out what it can do!?

there are 2 more indicators needed... there's a description at the beginning of the code... When I find the indicators, I'll add them...

lotos7:

there are two more indicators needed... there's a description at the beginning of the code... if I find the indicators, I'll add them...
ok! because I see the tests aren't bidding!

I've read it! But what I need is missing! That's enough for tonight! It's time for bed!

not a bad advisor! keep testing!
Reason: