learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 112

nesssesary:
Is it a multi-currency?
No, it's a single currency :-)

7Konstantin7:
No, it's a one-way street :-)
I like it) Does it give out a grail in the history test too?

nesssesary:
I like it) Does the history test also give you a grail?
I don't use a tester) I see everything with my eyes on online charts

7Konstantin7:
I do not use a tester) I can see everything with my eyes on online charts
Is the trading semi-automatic?

nesssesary:
Is the trade semi-automatic?
I mean, you don't need a tester, you just need to have a good imagination and a keen eye, that's all the tester is

7Konstantin7:
I mean, you don't need a tester, all you need is a good imagination and a keen eye, that's all the tester needs.

Very interesting))) Like... why do I need an excavator, I have a shovel)

Still wish for profit... and a flat to scrape together in the near future.)

nesssesary:

Very interesting))) Like... why do I need an excavator, I have a shovel)

Still wish for profit... and a flat to scrape together in the near future )

The branch has gone as far as page three!!! What's up, fellow villagers!!! :-)

Just 3000 to go and it's on to the high road!

Tips and sets are in the branch.

Greetings, gentlemen of the country. At the moment, in terms of profitability MMM - rules! :-) Just so IMHO. :-) I've withdrawn 30 grand from my account.

Details are in the profile.

There's a link - referral - for especially geeks (concerned about paragraphs and truth-seekers) - not villagers (just in case - wandered), to stupid questions to keep to themselves.

To sabb: Today - rules, tomorrow - HZ! The decision to take you in a sober mind and intellect.

As our battalion chief of staff used to say after the nightly drill: "Well, that's it, gentlemen, the camera's stopped, it's cut - everyone's free..." :-) Eh-h-h-h-h-h! Golden time.... :-)

Roman.:

Greetings, gentlemen of the country. At the moment, in terms of profitability MMM - rules! :-) Just so IMHO. :-) I've withdrawn 30 grand from my account.

Details are in my profile.

There's a link - referral - for especially geeks (concerned about paragraphs and truth-seekers) - not villagers (just in case - wandered), to stupid questions to keep to themselves.

To sabb: Today - rules, tomorrow - HZ! The decision to take you in a sober mind and intellect.

As our battalion chief of staff used to say after the evening review: "Well, that's it, gentlemen, the camera's stopped, it's cut - everyone's free..." :-) Eh-h-h-h-h-h! Golden time.... :-)

Is that like you? Gaining altitude!
Reason: