learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 119

moskitman:
You still need to check it.
If sad, just reverse the logic and collect one at a time and let the hovering moose grow in the hope of them falling.

Want to check it :-)

Then we can pool together who wants to order it from toadstools, or maybe some of the locals will agree.

vladds:

Shall we chip in? :D Maybe someone will write for 10

maybe they'll do it.)

Interesting idea with looped pairs. For instance EUR-USD EUR-GBP EUR-JPY I do not quite understand how to build this ring or which pairs are required and what to do with them. If you explain and explain the gist, I'll write and share the code.

I personally don't understand the rings at all! and by what miracle will it not affect depot pressure?

there's at least one pair to deal with!

TEXX:

I'm laughing at you :)))

Count the profits and lots :)))))

ps. no money here.... ha ha ha.... :))))))

Where is the money?

moskitman:
For code simplicity, one. For 'growing' the pack from the bottom up - two.

Well, if you love martin. and to a better code, do not close the previous one, and open with a lot somewhere around 1.6180339887 from the previous one, the golden ratio, as it were. The same will be. But in this case, too, the severe and unrelenting trend will ruin you....

vladds:
0.02 1
0.03 2
0.08 3
0.19 4
0.48 5
1.05 6
1.85 7

3,70 8

and the trend has to be divided by a factor of 8! :) otherwise there is no money!

Vlad, and that's only 8 orders. What happens next????

You can't divide the trend....

kakin:
Where's the money at?

One-way martin + correct starting lot.....

TEXX:

Vlad, and that's only 8 orders. What happens next????

You can't divide the trend....

i don't need any more! :) do it and we'll see! better to have another owl-sweeper than leave it all in a mystery!!!

vladds:
0.02 1
0.03 2
0.08 3
0.19 4
0.48 5
1.05 6
1.85 7

3,70 8

and the trend has to be divided by a factor of 8! :) otherwise there is no money!

Why such a calculation, is it not better to use a phybe?

(0.01, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.08, 0.13, 0.21, etc.)

Reason: