learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 107

Damn, I still haven't seen the evidence))). Rom, have you tried my bot yet? Seems like a cool idea and it should work, but it seems to be missing something. I've already racked my brains for something else to do with it )).

Viking84:
Man, I never saw that evidence.) Rom, have you tried my bot yet? I think the idea is cool and it should work, but I think something is missing. I've already racked my brains for something else to do with it )).

No.

I'd like to deal with mine... :-)

Okay. I'll try to make my own grail - if it works, I'll share it with you )))))))))))

Viking84:
Okay. I will try to make my own grail - if it works, I will share it with you ))))))))))).
Everyone says so, but then they disappear along with the grails.

Reshetov:
Everyone says so, and then they disappear along with the grails.
That's right, so many people are already missing. All the people I've given anything to are all gone. And even some of the people I gave very little to are gone too. Fantastic place.

Reshetov:
That's why it's called that.)

Reshetov:
Not somewhere, but in Forbes.

If you really think about it, they all disappear because they don't have enough strength and get deflated.

and my grail is chopping it all up - about 8 hours, but it's still a long way from 8 million :D

7Konstantin7:
If you really think about it, everyone disappears because they are not strong enough and deflate
That's only part of it, but some disappear by 'discovering' the grail:)))

DmitriyN:
This is only part of it, but some disappear after "discovering" the grail :)))

There is no grail, forex is not realistic, you can only steal and then you need to think and have time to withdraw, which in principle does not happen

yeah, when they discover it's not real :D they run away in terror

that's what i'm thinking right now :D go rest :)

Reason: