learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 110

sever32:
In his opinion, do traders at his seminars get adequate knowledge to the cost of his seminars?

You can inquire for yourself on Wednesday.

This is what I got in my mail for A. Gerchik:

October 3, 2pm. "Trust management in the US market Register >>> .

Attention. We recommend to use the free reminder function of the video seminar. Detailed information is available after registration.

Please remember, you may also sign up for the meeting with Alexander Gerchik, which will take place on October 5th, 19-00 in Moscow, at the FINAM Training Center. Please call +7 (495) 796 93 88 for registration, the number of seats is limited.

Learn more about investing on foreign exchanges through FINAM.

Learn more about Advisory Asset Management from A. Gerchik.

Learn more about asset management from Mr. Gerchik's team.

If you think it's an advertisement - I can delete it...

P.S. By the way, Finam also provides MT4 for trading.

Two years, two lots, 10p.

Few trades, drawdown, not ticks, but no blunders.

Files:

Dersu:

Two years, two lots, 10p.

Few trades, drawdown, not ticks, but no blunders.

Control points (very rough method, results cannot be taken into account!)

khorosh:

Yeah, I'd run it through the ticks, but I can't find it in the pile any more.

Here's the other one: an old, unindicator-less balalaika, maybe someone will remember the look.

Licked and licked and licked and licked:
Files:

DmitriyN:
That's right, so many people are already missing. All the people I gave anything to are all gone. And even some of the people I gave very little to are gone too. It's a fantastic place.
Dimitri, give less, or the whole forum will soon disappear without a trace, and no one will be left)))

7Konstantin7:

There is no grail, forex is not realistic, you can only steal and then you need to think and have time to withdraw, which in principle does not happen

yeah, when they discover it's not real :D they run away in terror

that's what i'm thinking now :D i'm going to rest :)

It's like life after death. No one knows if it exists or not, until they die, but they cannot tell it to the alive, because they do not come back from it. Some don't believe in it just because they are alive and haven't communicated with the dead)).

You, Konstantin, are apparently still alive). Ask DmitriyN for a handout. According to him, he gives so much that people disappear. Will send you to the next world for the grail).

Dersu:

Yeah, I'd run it through the ticks, but I can't find it in the pile any more.

Here's the other one: an old, non-syndicator balalaika, maybe someone will remember the look.

That's a familiar picture.

Well, villagers, did you make any money?

Roman.:

Roman, how is your ilan doing on the champ? Can I have a link?
Reason: