learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 114

moskitman:
It's not really anything new. It allows you not to build up losses in an avalanche, but cuts them in time - yes, but it's the same old eggs.
is there such an owl or not? do you know?

vladds:

Let's say the trend is going upwards! We usually bet downwards! But we wait till it finishes! And we bet! At 10 pips with a 0.02 lot (6 roubles per point!)

But the trend is not over and rises above 10 points! We are closing the loss-making bet minus 10 points and immediately open a second order against the trend! for the same 10 points! but the lot is increased 1.5 times! (0.03), thus 10 points down will cover the loss-making bet and we will have profit!If the trend went up by 10 points, we again close the order and place a new one 1.5 times bigger than both losing orders!! i.e. (lot 0.02 + 0.03 = 0.05 * 1.5 = 0.075 i.e. 0.07 or 0.08) at descending trend of 10 points we will have a profit of 240-r (losing 150!) total 100 r profit! As we got profit we put immediately the original bet with lots 0.02!)

Well, what do you think?

i.e., if you take a big loss in one day, you'll get to the point when the deposit is depleted and you won't have enough lots for a bigger one.

It may happen with EURCHF, but you need to test the EA

vladds:
So is there such an owl or not?
I don't know.

7Konstantin7:

One day it will come to such a lot that it will take out the deposit, and there won't be enough of it for a larger lot.

It is possible to do this on EURCHF, but you need to test the advisor

vladds:

Well, what do you think?

What's the point of closing if it's "immediately open"?

PapaYozh:

What's the point of closing if it's "immediately open"?
so as not to drag the loss-making pyramid up with them!

The illans are dragging behind them and their kickback is increasing!

vladds:

I tried it on the Jew a couple of days ago.

If we open 2 orders at once, it will give us some additional profit and so we go by 2 orders-simultaneously both buy and sell, and regulate the lots

i.e. while we bail out - increase lots, we have profit with one lot with sell orders until the trend changes and then we start turning down the sell line

we should have an adviser

7Konstantin7:

I tried it on the Jew a couple of days ago.

If we open 2 orders at once, it will give us some additional profit and so we go by 2 orders-simultaneously both buy and sell, and regulate the lots

that is, while we are breaking out - increasing lots, we have profit with one lot with sell orders-until the trend changes and then we start breaking out well

I totally agree with you here! :)

7Konstantin7:

theadvisor

We have to, Kostya, we have to! :)
Reason: