learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 53

Roman.:

Max, we're on a first-name basis. I'm studying the five. Getting ready for the championship... There's an interesting option involved...

Especially in this thread, we're all on a first-name basis... and that's how it was in the first part...

Who does not like it - can go away... :-)

When people start disappointing me, I address them as you... :)))))))) And sometimes I get too cocky and out of habit I call them "you"... I don't know what it is that contributes to this... Probably both! :DD

MaxZ:
And you, Max, are you in the real world yet?

MaxZ:

You shouldn't brag about the mat expectation in your case... With such a lot and deposit - such a terrible drawdown... I'm sure there have been hundreds of losses over the last 12 years... Start taking into account the mathematical expectation not with a fixed profit, but with the maximum deviation of the price from the order to one side and to the other... You will be pleasantly disappointed!!! Why pleasantly!? Because the process will go faster for you, comrade! ;))

Yes, that's a fact. We need to work on the drawdown.

jelizavettka:
And you, Max, are you in the real world yet?
Nein... I'm in the contest demo accounts! :)))))))))))) It's a long way to the real one... In a hurry, I lost some in the spring! ;)))

jelizavettka:
Alexey, what if you put a fixed stoploss of 10p on the 4x digits, as Paukas advises on Eurobucks? Have you tried it?
Lizavetta, I'll try it, I haven't tried it yet.

What the hell :D

7Konstantin7:

What the hell :D

It's not bullshit! It's a grail!

nesssesary:
I don't think so, but I will check :) there are no grails that's for sure)

7Konstantin7:
I don't think so, but I'll check it out :)
And how does it behave over longer distances in the test?

no quotes, I'll go watch a movie)
Reason: